[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's your fault if people shit on you and you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: iVF8YJq.png (297 KB, 918x1368) Image search: [Google]
iVF8YJq.png
297 KB, 918x1368
It's your fault if people shit on you and you don't defend yourself.
>>
>>23288683
>guy decided to pick on my in middle school
>shoves me
>I shove back
>he hits me
>I hit him
>he walks always and never fucks with me again
>>
Exactly. Which is why it's so utterly baffling that people characterize guys like Mercer as "bad guys".
>>
>>23288705
This is how you do it.
>>
>>23288683
I get that that particular joke wouldn't work but it would be better if Chad was a tax man.
>>
>>23288705
Pretty much the same for me in middle school. Then the fuck head started to cut himself and eventually dropped out of hs
>>
File: 1415152752278.jpg (222 KB, 730x1690) Image search: [Google]
1415152752278.jpg
222 KB, 730x1690
No one shits on me because I'm practically invisible.
>>
>>23288751
But the cliche is that the bully grows up and has a shitty job.
>>
kek, if the bullied one is far superior and better, then how comes hevis buying unhealthy fast food?

Checkmate robots
>>
>>23288794
yea but we know that's not usually the case better than anyone.
>>
>>23288705
>be slightly less lucky than this guy
>expelled
>>
>guy keeps getting goaded with minor but persistent irritation like prodding and moving his shit
>he snaps and punches bully in the face
>bully tells and he gets suspended
school was a cruel time
>>
>>23288795
kek
>>
>>23288890
teachers and principals simply don't give a shit who is right or wrong
although it's that period of your time where your entire personality is being shaped.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.