[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel sick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_8405[1].jpg (224 KB, 1347x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8405[1].jpg
224 KB, 1347x1600
I thought everyone was done bullying me.
I thought people matured.
I thought moving away, starting college in a different state, would change it.
Yeah, I know, if I don't change I can't expect different results, but everyone seemed so nice.

Apparently people have been "Anon Hunting", where they find me and Snapchat me to everyone else. They're posting shit about me on apps I don't frequent. I recently got paraded around under the guise of friendly humour.

They're treating me like a goddamned punchline again.

I know it can be much worse (and has been). I guess I just feel dejected.

It's probably my fault anyway.
>>
Paraded how? Did you do something particularly cringeworthy/
>>
Are you sure you're not just insane? Because either you're insane or there's something you're not telling us.
>>
that's rough

why do they find you funny anyway?
>>
>>23287856
>mfw schizoaffective
>mfw this is how my illness set in

Only in my case I thought they were trying to set me up with a girl.
>>
>>23287856

Is this Emi? Tell me, I have no interactions with any other channers.
>>
>>23287909
I did corpsepaint in the privacy of my room and my roommates brought me over to the guy's side to freak them out.

>>23287916
Not diagnosably so. What makes you think I'm insane? (Not being rude, genuinely wondering).

>>23287946
I'm impulsive (symptom of PTSD and BPD, though mostly BPD), so if someone suggests something, I'll likely do it. Also, I'm fembot with a lot of masculine personality traits. As I mentioned up there, in the case of being paraded I was wearing corpsepaint. I also went to Sweden shortly before school started, so I wore a Swedish flag like a cape for a couple of weeks.
Like I said, probably deserve this.

>>23287984
I don't think I'm schizoaffective. I know the feeling of "pretend to set you up with someone", though not as badly as "pretend to be friends".

>>23288062
Nah, not Emi. You can call me Metz.
>>
>>23288155
fuck off roastie whore
>>
>>23288155
Please be my girlfriend.
>>
File: Alice.png (807 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alice.png
807 KB, 1920x1080
>>23287856
How the fuck can your head be so insensitive that you can draw on it with a marker?
Do cut fags even feel anything before the build up to orgasm?
>>
>>23288155
Why do you think you're so much fucking better than us? Post your email so we can talk FFS.
>>
>>23288647
Ah, you can't be serious

>>23288649
I used acrylic paint. I've used marker before, though.

>>23288703
I don't think I'm better than you, sorry D:

[email protected]
>>
>>23288649
Do you have nails?

That's what the surface is covered on cutfag heads.
>>
>>23288808
You're right I wasn't serious, I'm definitely out of your league.
>>
>>23288906
I didn't mean to offend, sorry

I just don't know why you would want to date me after how I described myself
>>
People mature, but its fun to be immature. Moving somewhere doesn't change people, just who you meet.
So what if your a joke? Use it to your advantage.
>>
>>23289818
How can I use it to my advantage?

I know moving somewhere doesn't change people. I guess I was just hoping if people didn't know my past they would look at me differently
>>
>>23289989
I was the target of a lot of jokes. Once you show them it doesn't bother you anymore it can Segway you into social situations because you'll become more well known. The negative is that you'll be known because if a joke at your expense
>>
>>23290187
I used to act like it didn't bother me. And I mean, here they don't even know I know (I just found out). I'm in more social situations, yes, but not as a friend.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.