[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you learn to dress well? I have no idea what clothes to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1437684636059.png (428 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437684636059.png
428 KB, 500x500
How do you learn to dress well? I have no idea what clothes to pick or wear
>>
https://www.outfittery.com/questionnaire/survey
>>
look up color theory and buy clothes that fit well. if you're fat or have an awkward body shape it's time to hit the gym. actually, do that regardless
>>
Go to >>>/fa/ but take everything they say with a grain of salt
>>
You don't. Just stop giving a fuck what people think about your look.
>>
Take note of how popular kids dress in ur school
>>
>>23284850
Lmao good luck with that. First impressions count and people are aleays gonna judge you by ur appearance
>>
File: FN1CKeU[1].jpg (655 KB, 2448x2817) Image search: [Google]
FN1CKeU[1].jpg
655 KB, 2448x2817
Just dress something like this. That's most versatile outfit you think of (neither too formal nor too relaxed).
Basically buy plaid shirts, plain sweatshirts (gray or navy are the best choices), dark unfaded jeans and gray or white sneakers.
As for outerwear, look for parka jackets.
>>
>>23284910
Let them judge away.
>>
>>23284850
This. Buy efficient clothes you like

>>23284910
A well dressed autist is still an autist, we already lost. Not going to disguise as a normie to try to fit with retarded normies
>>
Top: plain t-shirt or some form of fuckboi shirt (black and white with cliche phrase or word etc). Try any normie store.

Bottom: Chinos or jeans. Tapered to fit. Match with shoes that aren't autistic.

Just copy someone else that will look good on you. The guys at /fa/ will dress you to look retarded. I certainly can't pull off a dadcore for example but they will say it will work for anyone.
>>
Google this shit. The most important thing is to buy clothes that fit. They might not be expensive or cool or whatever, but if they fit you, you look 100 times better than before with the oversized shit your mum bought you.
>>
File: 1366642356283.jpg (28 KB, 309x421) Image search: [Google]
1366642356283.jpg
28 KB, 309x421
>>23284965
>fuckboi

I don't want to bea fuckboi
>>
>>23284581
Get clothes with colors that complement each other, also hats are pretty good, not caps, but hats, caps are more so for Tyrone and Juan. If you wear a hat, try to avoid fedoras. Fedoras aren't bad really, but they've been stunk up by the internet and associated with neckbeards. I'm wearing blue jeans, grey shirt, blue and grey and shoes, with a brown jacket and black and white hat, and I feel good. That reminds me, shoes are also important, don't wear anything too skinny like a faggot, or too baggy.
>>
Go to your local shopping mall and look at the Chads, the big posters with models on them and the good looking mannequins and copy their style.
/fa/ sticky helps.
>>
>>23285157
>shopping mall,
What is this the Midwest?

Just get all your clothes from cheap fashion outlets and get novelty Kung fu shirts from a Chinese souvenir shop
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.