[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maturity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: NFTpop141.gif (9 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
NFTpop141.gif
9 KB, 600x574
What is maturity? What does "growing up" really mean?
Is maturity even a thing that exists?
Are you immature?
>>
it all depends on what kind of society you live in, or what kind of people you're surrounded by. there's nothing inherently "mature" or "immature".
>>
Steps to be mature:
1) be a submissive cuck to local current social norms
that's it, that's the whole thing, you're done
>>
nah don't worry about it, little guy. even adults make toilet jokes sometimes. it doesn't mean anything unless you have any interest in having relationships, which you can't if you are posting here. for you, maturity means 4chan is the rest of your life and it will never get better.
>>
>>23283940
>Steps to be mature:
>1) be a submissive cuck to local current social norms unless youre a charismatic 9/10
Ftfy. Attractive people are always seen as mature
>>
>>23283904
Stop relying on mommy and daddy for housing, bill getting paid, food, etc., working a job or devising a responsible maintenance plan for money trusted or inherited, and so forth.

Really all it means is ceasing to live in perpetual adolescence.
>>
>>23283904
Nobody feels like an adult, it's the world's dirty secret.
>>
>>23284060
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>23283904
Self sufficiency. That's all, you can still be a filthy weeb borderline shut in and be an adult so long as you are making your own money and paying your bills.
>>
I want to be 18 years old in the USA in the 90s
>>
File: 1444394933541.png (341 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1444394933541.png
341 KB, 500x344
>>
its when you start to accept your actions and inactions have consequences

when you start using the term "yadda yadda made me"
"yadda yadda i cant"

most of the so called adults are just children trying to get their way through tantrums and money
>>
/r/ing that goat picture
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.