[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw reminiscing over all the internet friends you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1442618644907.jpg (29 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1442618644907.jpg
29 KB, 535x577
>tfw reminiscing over all the internet friends you've had who have come and gone over the years
>>
>>23281850
lucky you
>>
>>23281850
idktfb
>>
Yeh ive been active on the net since the mid 90s.

i remember being on MSN gaming zone in 1997 playing age of empires and making e-friends from that that i ended u playing other games with in the future.

Even as of just recently I still played FIFA on PS4 online with a guy I met from an MMORPG i played back in 2003 - haven't spoken to him in about 6 months though....
>>
>>23281850
>"We'll meet someday."
>they fade away as did those online communities
>>
>>23281850

It's a long list for me, but the Internet was different when I started using it almost 20 years ago now. This is 2015, like come on people, I'm a man and I can't satisfy horny dudes who want to jerk off, or autistic girls on omegle who want a guy with a ripped six-pack. I'm just an average looking guy who likes to play video games and read articles while online.

The current list of people I have on Steam are all busy with their real lives, and I'm not a huge attraction so obviously they won't drop everything for me. I'm busy too now, people move on, that's how life goes.
>>
File: 1441590047203.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441590047203.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>tfw only have 2 left
>tfw 1 will kill herself soon to avoid arranged marriage
>the other is fading into normieville soon
im too socially retarded to go to normieville. ill just off myself once theyre gone. have known them for years and i am too depressed to move on
>>
>2003
>playing Star Wars Galaxies with a bunch of people
>make tons of friends
>we all quit in 2005 and start playing WoW
>by 2006 most of them have quit WoW and disappeared
>2012 - SWTOR comes out
>We all get back together some how after not all speaking to eachother for 6+ years
>its pretty awkward
>most have finished college, busy in life, married, kids etc.
>im still one of the few people who haven't moved on, im still playing games, no life etc.
>only after about 3 months of SWTOR nearly everyone quits and disappears again

haven't seen any of them in 3 years+ years now.

i think we all realized after reuniting that it was time to move on for good.
>>
>used to love posting on message boards with their own unique in-jokes and social dynamics and clicks
>all my old message board m8s are now married with kids or fucking dead
>no one uses message boards anymore, only super normie social media sites or impersonal image boards
>>
>>23281958
Ew, friends with a curry nigger
>>
>>23281850
I never had people I would really die to meet with
Only 1 girl and she broke my heart, but i did actually met her though

This day and age I dont have much (internet) friends, im only in love with people i dont know and can never be with
>>
>>23281989

>No one uses message boards anymore

Sorry man, but that's a good thing. In my nearly 20 years of using the Internet, I mostly only came across arrogant shitface mods with god complexes and stereotypical asswipes on forums. The truly decent folk never stuck around long.
>>
>>23282017
How did you meet her anon?
>>
>>23282015
she's iraqi. we both hate indians
>>
>>23282066
Iraqi, Indian, same thing.
>>
File: 253079.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
253079.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
>>23281850
Do people in here actually mean it when they say they want to kill themselves ? Idk if you're lik 16 and going through "a lot" like most retards do at that age then who gives a fuck but i almost feel like talking to these people sometimes adding them on steam skype and whatnot and try to brighten up their shit because suicide just seems super retarded to me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.