[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All of these fucked up personality disorders and mental illnesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: duff.jpg (62 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
duff.jpg
62 KB, 719x719
>All of these fucked up personality disorders and mental illnesses
>Not a single one that makes a woman rational like a man
>>
>>23281313
Psychopath women can be rational but they're even bigger cunts
>>
File: 68.jpg (118 KB, 853x996) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
118 KB, 853x996
>>23281375
Idgaf, time to find me a psychopath woman
>>
>>23281412

Just think of the types of women that post on 4chan, Reddit and Tumblr. The types that think they are "honest", and overly emphasize their femininity with lipstick and high heels. Do you really want to be with one of them? A common trait in psychopathic females is that they despise males, so have fun with that, pal.
>>
I have Asperger's and it makes me hyper rational like a man tbh
>>
>>23281558
>A common trait in psychopathic females is that they despise males

Sounds perfect.
>>
>>23281584
Aspie girls tend to be more rational than other women now that you mention it.
Not completely, but definately much more than the avarage woman.
>>
>>23281698

I'm more rational than most men I know who seem to base their entire identity around what women approve of tbqhwy
>>
>>23281733
GOTTEM GOOD NICE!
>>
>>23281602

How? That means that any guy that goes after them will get burned for doing so.
>>
>>23281733
Still does not remove the hyper emotional bullshit that plagues the female gender. You are just better rationalizing it for yourself. Usually aspies fly off the handle even more violently since controlling emotions is one symptom of it.
>>
>>23282150

no where did I imply most women are not retarded and seem to function as some sort of hivemind, at least men go through life thinking "will this get my laid?", most women have no idea why they do anything
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.