[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships failed when we let gays get married. Now its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1444510883645.png (573 KB, 526x793) Image search: [Google]
1444510883645.png
573 KB, 526x793
Relationships failed when we let gays get married.

Now its just a farce.
>>
0/10 tbh
>>
>>23280108
nice fits tbh
>>
It's more the encouragement of divorces that ruined it.
>>
>>23280127

Marriage is supposed to be a special relationship between husband and wife, but they had to fag it all up.

Now its just a farce.
>>
>>23280108
>women are to blame
>gays are to blame
>jews are to blame
>multiculturalism is to blame
>the rich are to blame
>corporations are to blame
>the government is to blame
>everyone but me is to blame
getting real sick of your shit thb
>>
File: koEif.png (25 KB, 372x325) Image search: [Google]
koEif.png
25 KB, 372x325
>>23280195
>>23280108
Marriage was a farce as soon as there were financial benefits to getting married. It ruined the sanctity of marriage by giving incentives to people who aren't in love.
>>
Gays just wanted to take away the sanctity of marriage, to mock it because they are bitches.

Now its all just a farce. There's nothing to protect.
>>
>>23280108
>>23280195
>>23280239
marriage was ruined far into the 20th century. 'letting gays marry' is completely irrelevant to marriage's sanctimony, which it lost long ago.
>>
>>23280195
A husband and wive that will stay together for the rest of their lives and inevitably raise kids.
Contraceptives and divorces killed marriage. Fags just pissed on the tombstone a little, is all.
>>
>>23280225

That's why gays wanted it. For financial benefits.

They are the final nail in that coffin.
>>
>>23280212
>>>anywhere but /r9k/
>>
>>23280239
Gays didn't take away the sanctity of marriage, the financial benefits of marriage took it away.

If there weren't any financial benefits, Gay's would have no reason to marry. Therefore, Marriage could remain exclusively religious, therefore, Gay's wouldn't get married and gay's couldn't legally get married.

But because there are financial benefits, Gay's deserve the right to get married.

The reason why the Supreme Court chose "Gay's should be able to get married" vs "revoke the financial benefits of marriage" is because conservatives prefer the former over the latter.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>23280239
it was a mockery to begin with, you think a bunch of homos getting married could easily ruin a sacred tradition that spanned thousands of years? Not a very strong foundation if that were the case. Even if gay people never existed you would still be single, don't kid yourself.
>>
File: 1439243042290.webm (917 KB, 644x514) Image search: [Google]
1439243042290.webm
917 KB, 644x514
>>23280281
Yeah, no shit. Gay's never gave a shit about marriage, they aren't religious. If there were no financial benefits, gay's wouldn't care about getting married. The government ruined marriage, not gays.
>>
Yes you won. You made a mockery of marriage. Congratulations on your victory against the oppressive patriarchy.
>>
>>23280138
clown shoes is a no-no tbh
>>
The existence of gays are a big burden
>>
Two things bother me about gays:

1) People assume I'm gay

2) Girls who like me but don't want to be with me become lesbians

Really I just need a qt tomboy gf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.