[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IT'S IN MY STOMACH! what did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1389817113420.png (228 KB, 561x420) Image search: [Google]
1389817113420.png
228 KB, 561x420
>IT'S IN MY STOMACH!

what did she mean by this?
>>
it means his nut was so strong it ripped through her vagina and into her stomach
>>
>>23279986
sauce?
>>
'I don't know the makeup of my own human body because my head is full of dicks and shoes'
>>
I'm not entirely sure anon, but I think it's about the man's pee going in her stomach to make the baby. Because when you pee it goes pretty far right? Well when you pee inside a girl it probably still gotta pretty far, all the way to her stomach, I imagine. And when the pee gets into her stomach the baby starts growing. That's why pregnant women are so fat.
>>
>>23280031
she's all euphoric from him fucking her brains out she can't think straight
>>
>>23280044
this
>>
>>23279986
why is she taking a shit on this young black gentleman?
>>
>>23280130
Thanks prof.
>>
His penis is penetrating her body so deeply she's feeling it in her abdomen
>>
File: 234920-492409.png (774 KB, 1021x721) Image search: [Google]
234920-492409.png
774 KB, 1021x721
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.