[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS hits Aus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (29 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29 KB, 470x313
Today the news has been flooded with the Syd terror threats targeting schools, malls and police. But I'm curious about these people who make these threats. Let's say you go through with attacking a mall or a school, how do you know you are not killing Muslims or secret IS supporters in the process... And if you hate this country so much why stay here, get some guts and go to the middle east and fight for your beliefs instead of staying in a country you hate and harming people who want nothing to do with this crap!
>>
>>23277244
>go to the middle east
Please no. The ME already had too many retards invade it which cause all this rampant extremism. We don't need more Jihadi spawns from idiots trying to fix someone else's problems. At least let Russia handle all of it and clean up America's headping pile of shit.
>>
File: 1433928584015.png (101 KB, 505x800) Image search: [Google]
1433928584015.png
101 KB, 505x800
>>23277244
>killing other Muslims

Doesn't matter m8, Islam is a zero sum endgame.
>>
>>23277244
I'm waiting for the intermediaries = not with ISIS, but not with "normie" civilisation. Is it bad to just want to watch them burn, like in my dreams? And boy, if dreams were reality, THEY WOULD FUCKING BURN. None of this fucking gun shit.
>>
You do realize like 99% of people killed by ISIS are other muslims, right? They're batshit insane and muslims of the wrong groups are even worse to them than infidels.

Also there's a gorillion factions of Islam and they all hate each other, which is why the Middle East is such a clusterfuck.
>>
>>23279892
I was talking about the ones in aus who are saying they only want to see non Muslims die
>>
>>23279892
so, think about this then - if muslims kill other muslims, then, whatever. But when athiests kill christians, then, how does that work out? The athiests are killing outside of their "faith", whereas muslims aren't (well, not really, excluding this jihad bullshit). It seems strangely that muslims prefer to only kill their own type, which is quite interesting. This being the case, if we just left the middle east as it was, and not interfered, then we would probably have no problems with them whatsoever. They only wanna attack us because "the west" is invading their territory. What if the real culprit of all world instability is the west, because they just can't stand to mind their own fucking business, feeling that they have to control everything, even when what happens over there will probably have no affect on westerners at all.
>>
>>23280027
>This being the case, if we just left the middle east as it was, and not interfered, then we would probably have no problems with them whatsoever.

b-but goyim muh oil muh israel

It was working relatively well with their dictators who kept down all the durka shit. Saddam would genocide islamists and kurds and it was all merry good. Look at Iraq now.
>>
>>23280027
When was the last time you can recall that a fedoralord shot up a church picnic?
>>
>>23279939
they only want to attack us because we are invading their homelands. If kids from here wanna go over there, then let them, at least they aren't doing that shit here, and also, they may never come back. ANd if they did come back, I don't think they's be in the same mindset that they had when/if they left. If they come back, they probably would come back because it is safe, and it is their home, and maybe the adventure they were seeking in the ME is not what they thought it was. I really think that the psychology behind people wanting to go play-fight over there is a little more complex than anyone imagined. true.
>>
>>23280069
yep, that's right. I don't know why the US had to fuck things up over there, if people didn't like they way things were under saddam and others, they would have come over here to escape it, not stick around and be menaced. We do have quite a few muslims that live here peacefully, and until all the 911 shit, we would not have known it, until politics got involved and all of a sudden the muslims were bad, bad people. Which, the moderates probably are not violent jihadis.

>>23280082
oh, i don't know, chris mercer maybe? anders brevik? all those sad little boys in the US. We have good gun laws here, and that's a real good thing. If guns ere freely accessible, i think we would probably have more shootings.
>>
>>23280027
I do believe if we just let them do their own thing and stayed out of it things would not be this bad. Sadly whenever I have expressed this view most do not agree
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.