[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21years old and never been in love or even had an oneitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1441505476826.png (16 KB, 498x323) Image search: [Google]
1441505476826.png
16 KB, 498x323
>21years old and never been in love or even had an oneitis

What does it feels like? how can you develop a crush for someone?
>>
It's really bittersweet.
It's nice to know that there's a "perfect" person out there for you, but it's sad to know that you could never get them.
>>
Why do you or why the fuck would you like to develop a crush? To fit in? Fuck that nigga, im in the same boat and donĀ“t really think about it. I consider it a good thing because lets be honest, how many faggots actually get to be with their crush? none
>>
File: CjqJx8i.jpg (66 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
CjqJx8i.jpg
66 KB, 600x473
>rejected coldly by a guy I thought was into me
when will these feels disappear, /r9k/?
>>
File: 1441674169668.jpg (17 KB, 244x252) Image search: [Google]
1441674169668.jpg
17 KB, 244x252
>>23277478
Do women realy get rejected?
>>
File: 1443375689957.gif (212 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1443375689957.gif
212 KB, 921x155
Love is a very strange feeling, the exact kind of pleasure you get from acting upon it is indescribable. It's not as simple as liking something a whole lot, you have to keep in mind that it feels just as different as all of the other emotions. Can you imagine what your life would be like if you never knew laughter? It's just as tragic as never feeling love.

It's a feeling of near obsession, no, it is a form of obsession. Everything about this person you've found yourself experiencing in some way or another you simply adore no matter what, good or bad. Even if you're normally an unfeeling asshole, you somehow find yourself letting them into your most private thoughts. Even if you wouldn't normally feel sexually attracted to them, yes even for asexuals, you somehow feel as though they're the person you want to raise children with. Even if you're normally argumentative and logical, you somehow think it's okay to let them be. Love can completely change how a person sees the world when they find it, likely because they don't want to ever let it go.

It's an unexplainable feeling of pure bliss to be with this person, even for only a moment. At its strongest love can make you never want to be away from this person ever again, it's pretty understandable how marriage came to be once you know what love is like. To feel this emotion only once in your lifetime and then never again is a fate I would not wish to even my most hated enemy.
>>
File: 13489570.jpg (9 KB, 240x286) Image search: [Google]
13489570.jpg
9 KB, 240x286
>>23276599
3 decades of life here, not a single crush. Our brains are naturally vaccinated against oneitis. Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>23278921
who says that's a gril
>>
>>23279437
That's not the point
i realy wanna know if this happens to girls
i mean it seems to me that for girls this doens happen, ever
>>
>>23278921

yes
>>
>>23280267
I rejected a girl lately so yeah, it does happen. Even to not bad looking girls. The fact there's always some thirsty beta lusting over them doesn't mean they sometimes don't get rejected by someone else.

I got a pretty bad oneitis when I was 21, a bit over a year ago. She rejected me so I pulled myself together and instead had some casual sex, but whenever I get closer with a girl she's just so uncomparable to the one I really liked, it's indeed a bittersweet feeling.
Still, my oneitis is still friends with me, I'm happy when I talk to her. She always makes me laugh so easily and despite being extroverted, I usually get tired of people really fast, but with her I can talk hours and hours. We just started talking again 3 days ago after a few months of me distancing myself from her and the mutual friends, and we've been talking a lot again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.