[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the only reason why chad picked on you in school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1416872350810.png (212 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1416872350810.png
212 KB, 400x400
Reminder that the only reason why chad picked on you in school is because he knew that he would be your employee some day

instead of pouring your autism into some mmo, pour it into getting good at a skill. then make money off of that skill

chads get pussy. stacies get dick and a family. autistic nerds get uncountable amounts of money if they play their cards right.

jake gyllenhaal, ryan gosling, etc will never make 1/100 of the amount of money in their lives that gabe newell and bill gates will amass in a year

go get em nerds
>>
come on you dorks i know you're all good at something. i refuse to believe that there's a human alive who lacks a skill or talent that's valuable to society
>>
>>23274265
>>23274338
get out normie my genetics will kill me anyway
>>
>>23275114
This
>>23274338
A lot of us autistic fucks just so happen to be very knowledgeable. That doesn't imply we are remotely smart. I am an engineering major but there are chads in my classes that get better grads than I do. The only thing I excel at than those chads is not having a social life, maybe being decent at vidya and for sure having an objectively better taste in music, anime, etc but none of that shit matters in uni. I doubt I will ever get a job though.
>>
>>23274265
Can we not chat shit on Jake? The guy is a fucking God among men tbh.
>>
>>23274265

lol this is the same speech my dad gave me as a kid
>>
File: 1441225730737.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
1441225730737.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>23275299

>Objectively better taste
>Anime

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.
>>
>>23274265
>Reminder that the only reason why chad picked on you in school is because he knew that he would be your employee some day

This is a myth, the tools for success in the real world are the same ones you use to become popular in high school; networking and team leading. If you're good at interpersonal relations, then you don't have to be as good at technical stuff, but if you can't do interpersonal you'll have a hard time even getting to a place where your skills can shine.

Also, that comparison of famous people is disingenuous because they're statistical non-entities. Both groups. Most people won't be famous or rich.
>>
>TFW this is actually true for me as a blackbot
One thing that feels pretty good.
>>
File: 1238601267919.gif (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1238601267919.gif
35 KB, 300x300
>>23274265
Chad never picked on me though. I got teased by a fat kid, a goth girl, a smelly Mexican, and a white trash wigger.
Chads and Stacies were just kind of ambivalent towards me
>>
In my school, all of the intelligent guys were Chads.
>>
>>23274265
Bad troll 1.5/10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.