[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all neets... we need to talk Wagekek here... hating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
Calling all neets... we need to talk

Wagekek here... hating life. Feeling like a slave to the Goy over lords.

Use to be NEET for many years though... (thx drugs)
I must say.. being NEET gets old ... you guys CANNOT be serious in saying you love the NEET life.

And also... how do you maintain.. how old are you? Do your parents really let you be lazy abominations ... and they say nothing about it? Teach me
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (79 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
79 KB, 409x409
I L O V E the NEET life. I can't understate it. I would not trade the NEET life away for anything.

NEETs are the enlightened shoguns of the Post-Modern age. We have attained the inner peace needed to be alone with oneself.

The NEET life cannot get old unless you make it old. The idea that limitless freedom can get boring is quite comical in of itself. Can you be sick of having too much money? Too much talent? Too much happiness.

>how old are you? Do your parents really let you be lazy abominations ... and they say nothing about it? Teach me

I'm 22, wagefriend. My parents understand ( and love) me so they aren't willing to kick me out into the cold, harsh world. Did you know living on your own is just a Normie Meme created to harm NEETS? Those petty wagekuks will never stop.
>>
>>24874416
Fuck out of my board normie
>>
If you worry about your parents just tell them you'll do shit in the future and when the time comes do nothing and pretend you failed and are gonna try harder next time. Most parents love their sons, and that means deep inside they have hope. Exploiting that hope while not giving a fuck is the key to dominating your parents into enabling your NEETdom.
>>
>everyone MUST be the same as me
Nice autism you fucking druggie.
>>
The only reason I don't like the NEET life is because I often feel guilty
Everything else about it is great
>>
I'm gonna quit my job soon and play visual novels all day

Any day now
>>
>>24874522
That's the thing... i'm 25..
They know i have bad depression and anxiety.. yet my mom does NOT stop bitching.

She drives me through the roof... IF i stay NEET for any given time she will go nuts. Slam on my door, say to get out. Go find a job, or go to school. She says sitting at home is NOT acceptable.

Then she gets my dad involved and he goes ape shit... and just agrees with her.
I'm so fucked.. wish i had weak parents like you guys... that let their kids stomp all over them.
>>
>>24874599
>mom is also NEET
>live on plentiful dadbux and hang out all day

All she has to do is cook and clean and maybe have some sex twice a month. Its how things should be.
>>
>>24874416
From a logical perspective... We are living on a planet that has gone through many cycles. There is no telling when our cycle will end but... Everything in the world will eventually disappear, our lives will mean nothing.

You have a limited time on this planet, if you wish to spend your time working then so be it.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (34 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
34 KB, 640x384
Say you're going out to pick up/drop off applications and you need gas money, then go to the dispensary and/or buy steam card.

The only thing that ever bugs me is when there's a holiday and people are around. The kitchen is all the way upstairs and they all stare at me because I'm high as fuck and haven't bathed in 3-4 days. I just wanted a bagel.

I have no shame anymore.
>>
Meet life gets old, no money sucks, games, movies, books etc all get old. All day with thoughts its horrible. Gonna go wagekek here just to change things up for now who knows might go meet again at some point
>>
>>24874542
This. I loved it but hated feeling like a burden on my parents, so I got some shitty manual labour job that makes me want to kill myself. It eases the stress on them so I'm at least happy about that.
>>
>>24875146
>>24875156
OP here.. i agree

Even if you have a shit tier job... it feels good ending the job at the end of the day.

You feel like you accomplished.... something

But when i was full on NEET, i would wake up 2pm every day. Press the power button on my PC and veg out all day with or with out drugs.

It got extremely depressing
>>
>>24875223
and working doesnt get depressing? fucking always having your income cut off if your maniac power tripping faggot boss finds one drop of disrespect or resent in you? if you miss your slave work by 1 day, or even worse arrive 5 minutes late, have to make up excuses like a 9 year old in school and shit

how do those thoughts leave when you're working? surely they must just get amplified + you're always tired all the time from standing up and being physically and mentally always on alert

non stop stress and wasted time commuting, and preparing for work, not to mention all the time spent just getting a job

its your funeral m80
>>
>>24874488

HOW CAN YOU BE FREE WHEN YOU CAN'T TRAVELL OR BY ANYTHING WHEN YOU WANT . OR HAVE SIMILAR LIFE EXPERIENCE . OR WAYS TO EXPERIENCE THE FEW MOMENTS OF SUCCESS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS .
>>
>>24875507
Just because your free doesn't mean you have the ability to do anything you want
NEET: Truly free, no obligations or responsibility.
Wagekek: Spends most of their life being slave to get a few months (at best) of "true" freedom
>>
>>24875507
You're right anon
There's no winning in a world of limited resources
You're never free
A NEET is free to be a NEET and a wagekek is free to be a wagekek
>>
hate neet life, 21. been neet for 2 years, hikki for one.

supported by richfag mum who lets me get away with anything, single parent bullshit.
>>
>>24874416
>being NEET gets old
UUUU. NEETlyfe, for me, is my goal, all I want is a small house, a computer, and internet.
>>
People have no idea how to use the word goy
>>
>>24874599
apply for government NEETbux. the least you can do is look into it. If you can get assisted living too and enjoy a 1 room NEET cave on the government.
>>
>>24875652
can ur mom adopt me im asian boy and very clean/minimal
>>
>>24875507
People enjoy different things, NEETdom isn't for everyone. I value the freedom NEETdom gives you more than everything else if you don't count necessities.
>>
>>24875652
What do you do on your average day?

>>24875756
And.. welfare is kind of easy to get.. but i'm not sure they will give me a check every month as well as assisted living... dafuq?

I'm not retarded.. just depressed. Do they really give it to people with out disabilities?
>>
>>24874416
>Calling all neets... we need to talk
OK
>Wagekek here... hating life. Feeling like a slave to the Goy over lords.
Good Goy
>Use to be NEET for many years though... (thx drugs)
what do drugs have to do with it? I never did drugs ever except for a few times took one hit of weed with co-workers before I was NEET
>I must say.. being NEET gets old
For you. Anyone who feels this way is just a boring person, so boring you even bore yourself, so boring you can't handle freedom and as much as you hate wage slavery are happier with it than without it because it provides structure to your life, gives you something to do, and gives you meaning if only to get through the workdays and appease your masters.
> ... you guys CANNOT be serious in saying you love the NEET life.
I don't love being poor, but I do love not having to be at a certain place and time to sell my time/labor, I love the freedom from the slavery that is work, do be able to do whatever I want with my life, even if I can't afford to do anything and spend most of my time at home on the internet, most of my time outside just walking around alone.
>And also... how do you maintain.. how old are you? Do your parents really let you be lazy abominations ... and they say nothing about it? Teach me
Late 20s. I had old parents, my father died 2 years ago, I am only child & the only family my mother has left. She doesn't give me money, but provides me with food and pays all the home bills. I explained that I am unable to find work, I don't want to work anyway, and I am not a unique case. The NEET epidemic is rising, as there is simply not enough work to go around. Not all of us can be the professional experts & technicians that fix the machines, people and infrastructure, and even the experts and technicians often go unemployed. Its only a matter of time before the rest of Europe & US+Canada go the way of Finland & grant unconditional basic income, which should be enough for a single person to live frugally on.
>>
>>24875982
Do you have friends?
OR do you stay in all day fapping to MLP
>>
>>24876294
I suppose I have friends, but none I see or talk to on the regular. This is because I am introverted and solitary more than because of being NEET.

Did you even read? I go outside almost every day. I don't watch any cartoon, and don't even play video games, I just browse 4chan, fap to pictures on tumblr, watch TV and youtube videos.
>>
NEET here. I get autismbux from the gubmint. Live by myself. Life's not bad.
>>
>>24875982
>actually believing these delusions
When mummies gone, no more tendies :^)
>>
>>24876557
I have autism, so I can probably get autism bux
>>
>>24876692
...At least there's no chance of you reproducing :^)
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
>>24875507
Its a lose/lose situation:

Be unemployed and can't do much of anything in life because lack of money.

Be employed and can't do much of anything in life because sooner or later you have to be back at work.

The only way out is to find a way to get a passive income or mass of wealth you can life off of the rest of your life. Being that I'm not clever enough to find a more reliable way of making this happen, I have resorted to the same conclusion as Elliot Rodger that winning the lottery is the only way out of this catch-22.
>>
File: 20140712_gdc954.png (128 KB, 1190x682) Image search: [Google]
20140712_gdc954.png
128 KB, 1190x682
>>24876714

Honestly, why do people even have kids anymore? Its a colossal waste of money and sacrifice of personal freedom, not to mention ethically questionable to bring new life into the world. People fuck all the time like its some carefree recreational activity, not acknowledging that, barring infertility, there is always a chance of getting pregnant; the only foolproof contraception is abstinence.

>>24875238

Celibacy is the most rational lifestyle choice for free men.
>>
File: 3480425.png (20 KB, 601x301) Image search: [Google]
3480425.png
20 KB, 601x301
>>24876861
DESHITNATED
>>
>>24876885
SHlTPOSTING
>>
>>24875409
That's not how it works in the real world, retard. Most people develop good relationships with their bosses and coworkers, and while sometimes it's boring it sure beats waking up at 2pm to spend yet another day masturbating and shitposting on 4chan about how great being NEET is.
>>
>>24876966
That's not how it works in the real world, retard. Most people don't get to work in cushy 9-5 office jobs where they spend half the day schmoozing with their boss and coworkers, and the other half browsing facebook and reddit.
>>
could you imagine what would happen to the world if everyone just stopped working?

i had a dream the other day where no one walked into work and the world ended
>>
>>24877194
we would not be NEETs if we were actually needed to work, instead of being told to compete with 300 other applicants for a $10/hour opening
>>
File: jgIL93s.jpg (187 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
jgIL93s.jpg
187 KB, 1632x918
>be NEETing it up for 3 solid years
>Uncle gives me a call one day, said the company he works for is hiring night shift
>fuck it, tired of being poor
>literally 1 hour of work, 11 hours of fucking around on the internet, playing vidya on my laptop, reading, etc.
>take 3 hour lunches, which I use to either hit the gym or go back to my apartment and do whatever I want
>due to nepotism, I'm getting a pay raise at the start of the year and they are creating a new position for me
>mfw I've only been working for 7 months
>mfw there are people who are better at my job/have been here longer that still have to answer to me
>mfw I have Thurs.-Saturday off
>my fucking face when people who are NEET delude themselves into thinking they have it better
>>
>>24877332
not everyone wins the lottery
>>
>>24874488

>barely enough money to do anything with
>limitless freedom

TOP KEK SENPAI
>>
File: 1444816953991.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444816953991.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>24877332
MY FUCKING FACE WHEN PEOPLE WHO LUCKED OUT THROUGH NEPOTISM TELL ME TO JUST DO WHAT THEY DID

of course you have it better than NEETs, you're practically royalty. NEET is still worlds better than most jobs people end up with in the real world.

>>24877390
see
>>24876794
>>
>>24877332

most neets can admit to themselves they would take a job where they get to do whatever they wanted for the majority of time on said job.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.