[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any good internet tests for the assburgers??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: insecure-320x320.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
insecure-320x320.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
i keep getting "result: normie" and that can't be right.
>>
>>29886126
go to the doctor and tell them why you think you're autistic

here's how i imagine that usually plays out for you guys

>im autistic i think
>dr: what are symptoms u got my son?
>well i am socially inept and i cant make eye contact and i cant speak very well
>dr: it's literally your personality, autism is a complex spectrum disorder and everyone displays at least one or two symptoms, you should rest easy tonight knowing you odn't have autism
>o-ok bye doctor
>go home to parents
>WHAT TYHE FUCK MOM I AM AUTISTIC THAT DOCTOR SODESNT KNOW ANYTHING O MT FUCKING GOD HOW DID HE GET A PHD WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENIGN TO THE WORLD#?????????????????////
>>
First, spread your cheeks. If you find small burgers there, then I have bad news for you
>>
>>29886126
I have aspergers, go to a doctor internet tests aren't going to do shit.
>>
>>29886311
my doctor is stupid tho i have another health condition and because it's not well understood and therefore taught in the medical schools i'm directing my own treatment.
how's this for possible scenario
>i hate relationships and hardly ever dated
>people piss me off esp in large doses
>i'm probably a massive asshole
>HELP
>>
>>29886716
even if you are a little above average on the spectrum your fucking diagnosis will change nothing because you sound like you're functioning enough to deal with it

doctors will think you're wasting your time
>>
>>29886785
i need to identify the problem anon, and figure out what to do to compensate.
>>
>>29886126
aspietests.org
ur welcome fellow assburg
>>
>>29886824
it's not a fucking problem in anyone's head but YOURS

that's why it's a waste of time

>people make me sad
>im a jerk
so fucking what? me too, i just sit around and don't interact with people to the best of my ability
>>
>>29886851
i'm not a NEET, buddy.
>>
>>29886890
neither am i you fuckwit

i already told you, go to the doctor and tell him

the other things i said are what will most likely happen: embarrassment because you're a hypochondriac who has fallen for a meme
>>
Here you go my dude
https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
>>
>>29886921
am i suppose to be embarrassed that you called me a fuckwit
>>
File: 1460754178646.jpg (52 KB, 418x482) Image search: [Google]
1460754178646.jpg
52 KB, 418x482
>>29886941
no, you're supposed to be embarrassed that you made up this idea that you're suffering from aspergers when you're actually just a normal person with an attitude problem then you go to the doctor and he tells you that exact same thing

>mfw i knew you would say this
>>
>>29886126
You don't have to have autism to not be a normie. There are also personality disorders
>>
>>29887006
>he
too bad it's a lady eh?
>>29887100
can the internet tell me this too?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.