[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it that makes girls who are into "nerd" or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1464411404630.png (118 KB, 293x287) Image search: [Google]
1464411404630.png
118 KB, 293x287
What is it that makes girls who are into "nerd" or weeb culture batshit insane? Why is it that the vast majority of cosplayers are notorious for having mental issues? I get that normalfag girls are crazy too, but it seems like "nerdy" girls have a high rate of crazy.
>>
ever wonder why normie men and chad don't watch anime but fucked up autists and robots do

there's your answer
>>
>>29555025
You only think this because you spend more time looking at nerdy weeb girls. Lots of "normal" looking people are crazy too.
>>
>>29555025

Its because girls who get a lot of attention from their appearance often times have HUGE egos.

Narcissism has profound effects on behavior.

One of which is the inability to feel empathy for others.

Another one is the lack of accountability of actions/blaming everyone else for the bad things that happen in their lives.

Sooo.. what is cosplay all about? Its ALL superficial attention seeking over ones appearance.

So, it is cos playing turned them into narcissists?

OR that narcissistic girls gravitate to cos play?
>>
>>29555025
Just more issues from what i've seen, like either cuz they aren't hot, or still dad issues. So where can you go to get tons of easy guy attention esp if you aren't super hot? Cosplay, gun ranges, bars?
>>
>>29555025
Because they're only in it for the attention. Its has nothing to do with them liking "nerd" or "weeb" shit when that fad dies down women will find another thing men love and pretend to love it for attention again.
>>
>>29555384
But there are other interests that are male-dominated, yet they're not flooded with women.
>>
>>29555408
Because they're not trendy yet.
>>
>>29555025
you got the webm of this girl?
>>
>>29555278
I don't doubt the logic here but I think there is also a large portion of cosplayers who use it at as a cry for attention that comes from feelings of being ignored. It's their way of finally getting people to acknowledge their existence.
>>
>>29555408
Guys into sports already get girls.
Nerdy guys are thirsty as fuck.
>>
Because everyone is batshit insane. The only difference is that with cosplay the drama's online so you actually find out about it.
>>
>>29555025
Tell us who this ugly bitch is.
>>
>>29555025
Look up what a fujoshi is and lose your desire to eat forever. Actually >>29555221 is a mild example.
>>
>>29555888
I'd rather a high power level shy fujoshi who actually knows what she is talking about than some hungry hoe who wants to play dress up and eat pocky.
>>
>>29555025

You have it backwards.

A normal pretty girl has no need for nerd media. There's no need for escapism. A damaged girl with daddy issues needs escapism.
>>
>>29555025
I have no idea why, but it just is.
>>
>>29555025
>that face
Fucking ahegao man i just can't control my dick with this kind of shit
>>
>>29555843
that's grimes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.