[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Missed opportunities/clueless/oneitis/self -sabotage general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
ITT: Missed opportunities/clueless/oneitis/self-sabotage general

Here's the story of how I didn't get any action in middle school:

>be me, 6th-grader, weeaboo, pizza-faced, hot-topic-tier edgelord with braces, a lisp, a bad haircut, and poor hygiene
>have oneitis crush on filipina-japanese girl in my class (JUST LIKE MY ANIMAYS) who could sing
>spent 2 years staring from afar and doing nothing to make a move beyond being creepy and trying to stand next to her in line
>finally decided to get my shit together in 8th grade and go for it
>did tons of pushups and situps and miles upon miles of running to get a six-pack and abs, dropped and worked out during commercials when I was watching Avatar or Toonami (I AM Rock Lee!)
>got the presidential fitness award and the six-pack, made sure to take off my shirt in a class video project assignment to put it out there that I had a six-pack; girls noticed
>was in track, brought home my first gold medal ever and the team FINALLY beat our rivals at districts; smoked oneitis' boyfriend in the qualifying race even though he cut corners
>put myself out there (M'lady!), tried to be more social and friendly, held doors for people, picked up shit they dropped, was extra-polite to a cringe-inducing degree
>performed in theater, got leading roles multiple times, worked on my voice constantly
>nailed my schoolwork, broke into the school on multiple occasions using the backstage keys to turn in late assignments, got straight A's for the first time in years
>got my face and my hygiene cleared up
>took down somebody twice my size in a gym fight that I made sure was very public
>got myself on TV and in the newspaper for spelling bees, went to state
>bought presents and made fucking artwork to impress my oneitis
>played a bunch of dating sims and tried to play my life as though I was the protag in one (Gotta level up my strength to impress this one...oh shit, dialogue tree! What do I say?)
>all to impress oneitis from afar
(CONT)
>>
>>29476648

>drunk girl says I love you and had been giving signals weeks before that
>mumble out an excuse about having to be a designated driver for someone

never dd. pussy before DUIs.
>>
File: LkARIDr.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
LkARIDr.png
137 KB, 526x436
>>29476648
>meanwhile, my efforts resulted in me getting hit on by other girls
>a bright-haired weeaboo chick
> a horny, rich kickboxer who had F-cup tits in 6th grade who wanted to do me cowgirl (Pfft! Who needs sex when I can earn the love of my oneitis?)
>a cute redhead a few years younger than me who was obsessed with Charlie the Unicorn and who I legally could have tapped at that point
>and more!
>ignored them all because oneitis
>the one with the boobs even left her name in my yearbook, and I didn't call her

>anyway, for all my efforts, what I got was the ability to dance with my oneitis at the last dance of the school year, AFTER everybody else who wanted to dance with her did first

>found out later that there were two separate periods during which my oneitis actually liked me back, and I didn't know and did fucking nothing because sperg
>seriously, she sent somebody else to ask me whether I thought her legs were nice, and I couldn't even take the hint then
>turns out the first time she liked me was at the very beginning of middle school when I was still a loser and first had a crush on her

Basically turned myself from a weeaboo loser into a fucking shonen protag to try to get my oneitis and skipped out on the actual pussy it netted me like seven times because I was retarded and socially unaware, and made a fucking cuck out of myself as a reward.
>>
>>29476648
>>29475470

Aight try going to the new thread nigga
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.