[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missed Chances Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (1 MB, 1500x1156) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1500x1156
>tfw your former oneitis posted this on instagram
>tfw you had the chance but didn't take it

Son of a BITCH
>>
>>29475470
>le snap

Jesus Christ
>>
>oneitis talks like some amalgation of reddit, 9gag and negro twitter

shit taste
>>
>>29475470
Post her face, OP.

Oroginalt.
>>
File: CjHeIvGWgAA6IL6.jpg (40 KB, 309x261) Image search: [Google]
CjHeIvGWgAA6IL6.jpg
40 KB, 309x261
>>29475470
>Be me
>Be fat loser that everyone picked on
>Junior year in HS, in a boring Intro To Computers class
>Suddenly, a new transfer shows up
>Pretty as hell, all the jocks in the class hit on her hard
>She always, always comes directly to me
>Only ever talks to me, ignores the other guys
>Makes up a game for us to play
>I throw coins down her shirt and if I get them in her cleavage, I get to fish them out
>Always asking what my plans are for that weekend
Never fucking occurred to me that she wanted my D. It wasn't until I was a sophomore in college, in the goddamn shower that it suddenly clicked. Fuck.
>>
>>29475867

You are forgiven for attracting a female due to the sheer brute force of your autism. Jesus Christ, anon.
>>
>>29475867
>throw coins down her shirt and if I get them in her cleavage, I get to fish them out
>Always asking what my plans are for that weekend
She's literally asking you to feel her up and you don't take the fucking hint?

>>29475852
I'd rather not. Fear of penalties (She's just barely underage), plus I respect her as a human and a friend.
>>
>>29475867
How autistic are you come on m8?
>>
File: 1332454823607.png (30 KB, 389x283) Image search: [Google]
1332454823607.png
30 KB, 389x283
>>29475903
>>29475914
>>29475959

Lads, it genuinely never occurred to me that a woman could be attracted to me. I got another one, though I do not think it is quite as bad as above
>Be in HS
>Sophomore, hanging out with this chubby chick.
>She dresses and acts really dykey but isn't a dyke.
>She and I were always close, told each other everything etc
>We almost always hung out after school, she would drift the conversations towards sex with great frequency.
>Talked about how her ideal guy was a fat dude or guy with my physical characteristics
>One day, she states that she would not have any qualms with sexually experimenting with her friends
>I knew I was her only friend
Wasn't until I was a freshman in college that I figured out what she wanted.
>>
>>29475470
Everything about this picture is so revolting that if I tried to describe every aspect I hated I wouldn't even know where to start, or where to end. From this extremely small window into this girl's life I can tell you I hate her. Pick a better waifu next time.
>>
>>29475914
Post the top half of her face at least.
>>
le snap ? LE SNAP ? FUIOWQDJUKWQJICO;FVKRBH,EILWHMCWQDJIWLQHMWQXJILHWQB,XIWQBH,XOWQIBHX,QK,

god I want to choke the life out that retard
>>
>>29476000
Holy shit dude

Also got another one.

>Freshman year, in Summer School
>7/10 girl and I are chatting idly chatting about rock music and our mutual lack of gf/bf
>at one point she literally says to me "I think you'd probably have all the qualities I'd like in a guy"
>I have no clue how to respond so I just thank her for the compliment and continue the conversation
>Fast Forward to Senior Year
>I'm still broken from a great relationship in my sophomore year that failed terribly
>Suddenly I remember that other girl
>try to hit her up
>seeing someone else

Not that I'm surprised but damn if it didn't suck.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 750x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 750x239
>>29476122
Alright I'll post her eyes. That's it tho
>>
>>29476149
She's actually pretty cool and a decent writer, but yeah that's an unfortunate word choice there
>>
This bitch is dumb.
>>
>>29476192
Does her name happen to start with an L?
>>
>>29476372
No, no L's in her name.
>>
File: 1465836318856.png (12 KB, 745x743) Image search: [Google]
1465836318856.png
12 KB, 745x743
>>29475867

You and I are brothers. I had a realization in the shower as well. It was like washing the mud off my eyes and seeing the world for the first time.
>>
Be me wannabe normie, was at a party at some friends, really get oneitis for a guy's gf 8/10. I made out with some slut at some point. Everybody drinking and having fun. At some point that guy goes to sleep into another room. His gf the slut and some random hot chick take me into another room. We all start kissing , they kiss each other too,hands all over me, I'm trying to undress them, they are better soon their hands are on my cock, it's like half hard , they notice they all pile on top of me laughing and pulling my clothes off. I struggle, 3 women are pretty strong wtf. They grab my clothes and run away giggling. A bud comes 1 min later shaking his head and drops my clothes . I still think about it ...
>>
>>29475983
>>29475867

I know how that is. I genuinely can't fathom another human bean being attracted to me, either.

There was a girl in like 10th grade my only friend tried to hook me up with, as in literally sat the two of us next to each other on my parents couch. I assumed she was horrified considering she was in some stranger's house sitting next to, well, me. We chatted a bit awkwardly. We eventually exchanged AIMs (I'm 27 damn it) and would chat a lot online. I thought nothing of it because I figured no one could actually be attracted to me. A few years later he asked me why I never hooked up with her and said she was waiting for me to ask her out.

Side note: Here's the thing that really got me about my friend. He was a fat fuck. Like, I was always a big kid, but my friend was just legit obese. Yet somehow, this kid got all sort of girls in HS. He lost his virginity when he was like 15. I haven't spoken to him in like 4 years, but I found out he lost a lot of weight and is basically in Chad mode, which makes me feel like shit because I'm a 27khv loser.
>>
>>29476631
I'd assume it would have something to do with confidence.
>>
File: 1445441682095.jpg (210 KB, 1278x2170) Image search: [Google]
1445441682095.jpg
210 KB, 1278x2170
>freshman year of college
>fucked a crazy redhead
>after we fuck, our mutual friend (also a crazy redhead) comes in and starts cuddling with us
>girl 1 says "hey, you should kiss girl 2"
>I decline, saying it would have been weird

I fucking regret it. A chance for a threesome with two redheads and I flushed it down the shitter. Would have been fucking great just for the story, even though I wouldn't have been able to get it up/cum after the first fuck.

At least I fucked the first one at all. She was a turboslut but she was cute. Probably the last time I'll have a spontaneous college-aged fuck like that, and it was over two years ago.
>>
File: tomoko-kuroki4.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tomoko-kuroki4.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
Repost from a thread that didn't go too well:

>be me, 6th-grader, weeaboo, pizza-faced, hot-topic-tier edgelord with braces, a lisp, a bad haircut, and poor hygiene
>have oneitis crush on filipina-japanese girl in my class (JUST LIKE MY ANIMAYS) who could sing
>spent 2 years staring from afar and doing nothing to make a move beyond being creepy and trying to stand next to her in line
>finally decided to get my shit together in 8th grade and go for it
>did tons of pushups and situps and miles upon miles of running to get a six-pack and abs, dropped and worked out during commercials when I was watching Avatar or Toonami (I AM Rock Lee!)
>got the presidential fitness award and the six-pack, made sure to take off my shirt in a class video project assignment to put it out there that I had a six-pack; girls noticed
>was in track, brought home my first gold medal ever and the team FINALLY beat our rivals at districts; smoked oneitis' boyfriend in the qualifying race even though he cut corners
>put myself out there (M'lady!), tried to be more social and friendly, held doors for people, picked up shit they dropped, was extra-polite to a cringe-inducing degree
>performed in theater, got leading roles multiple times, worked on my voice constantly
>nailed my schoolwork, broke into the school on multiple occasions using the backstage keys to turn in late assignments, got straight A's for the first time in years
>got my face and my hygiene cleared up
>took down somebody twice my size in a gym fight that I made sure was very public
>got myself on TV and in the newspaper for spelling bees, went to state
>bought presents and made fucking artwork to impress my oneitis
>played a bunch of dating sims and tried to play my life as though I was the protag in one (Gotta level up my strength to impress this one...oh shit, dialogue tree! What do I say?)
>all to impress oneitis from afar
(CONT)

>>29475867
>Never fucking occurred to me that she wanted my D.
Seriously, dude?
>>
>>29478322
(CONT)
>meanwhile, my efforts resulted in me getting hit on by other girls
>a bright-haired weeaboo chick
> a horny, rich kickboxer who had F-cup tits in 6th grade who wanted to do me cowgirl (Pfft! Who needs sex when I can earn the love of my oneitis?)
>a cute redhead a few years younger than me who was obsessed with Charlie the Unicorn and who I legally could have tapped at that point
>and more!
>ignored them all because oneitis
>the one with the boobs even left her name in my yearbook, and I didn't call her

>anyway, for all my efforts, what I got was the ability to dance with my oneitis at the last dance of the school year, AFTER everybody else who wanted to dance with her did first

>found out later that there were two separate periods during which my oneitis actually liked me back, and I didn't know and did fucking nothing because sperg
>seriously, she sent somebody else to ask me whether I thought her legs were nice, and I couldn't even take the hint then
>turns out the first time she liked me was at the very beginning of middle school when I was still a loser and first had a crush on her

Basically turned myself from a weeaboo loser into a fucking shonen protag to try to get my oneitis and skipped out on the actual pussy it netted me like seven times because I was retarded and socially unaware, and made a fucking cuck out of myself as a reward.

>>29478286
At least you got laid.
>>
File: 1425693862584.png (73 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1425693862584.png
73 KB, 200x200
>>29478286

>fucked a crazy readhead
>fucked

NORMIE GEEEEEEET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
File: 1447715023640.jpg (80 KB, 960x924) Image search: [Google]
1447715023640.jpg
80 KB, 960x924
>>29478410
You cannot make me leave. You are powerless to do so. This board is full of more normies than you know.
>>
File: 1466658107001.jpg (33 KB, 532x318) Image search: [Google]
1466658107001.jpg
33 KB, 532x318
>>29476631
>I genuinely can't fathom another human bean being attracted to me

IKTF
>>
>>29477624

You're probably right. I tried to improve my confidence and tried the whole "Fake it till you make it meme" but I'm a lost cause.

>>29478654

I'm sorry you feel that way. I would never wish that upon anyone.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.