[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: pepe_Suicide_Shotgun.jpg (45 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
pepe_Suicide_Shotgun.jpg
45 KB, 709x765
So I think I've officially got no friends, even online at this moment. The last people I talked to kicked me out. Feels thread, especially loneliness.
>>
File: alone.jpg (22 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
22 KB, 680x680
MY DAD DIED TODAY 15 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT IT

I'M STARTING TO HAVE FEELINGS THAT I MIGHT WANT TO BE A WOMAN AND I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT IT

I HAVE NO THERAPIST AND I HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST THREE WEEKS BEFORE I'M ABLE TO TALK TO SOMEONE

I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAIT THAT LONG
>>
File: 1466337370162-r9k.jpg (108 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
1466337370162-r9k.jpg
108 KB, 1109x677
>>29403670
ill be your friend anon :0
>>
OP here, fucking bored as shit and I don't care if anyone reads this so I'm gonna tell how I lost all my friends.

>be me
>18yo, just graduated high school
>in school, had about 4 irl friends
>years ago was part of an actual group of friends
>2 of the last 4 irl friends I had were from that old group
>the old group hates my fucking guts
>the 2 "friends" only talked to me when there was no one else around so that they weren't seen socializing with me
>the other 2 just stopped talking to me when we graduated
>had 3 more friends that i used to hang out with irl, before they moved away and now they all go to different schools
>all 3 are going to the same college, a college i desperately wanted to get into but even though my test scores were well beyond the threshold, my grades sucked ass
>1 of the friends suddenly got fed up and told me he hated me and never wanted to talk to me again
>thought he was joking, figured we'd get in a skype call and everything would be fine
>he leaves skype group
>i add him back, he tells me "stop adding me i seriously don't want to talk to you anymore" and leaves again before removing me as a contact
>skype group has had no messages in the past 2 weeks since then, despite me trying to start conversations all the time
>used to be talking every day, especially over the summer, no way that just suddenly stopped because one guy left

TL;DR: had friends, 2 stopped talking to me, the rest most likely made a group chat without me

this is a really long fucking post so i'm gonna cont it in a reply, idgaf if you read it or not
>>
>>29403884
Fuck off newbot. You only get to gripe when you've had no friends for 6 years like me.
>>
>>29403884
I already told the like 3 people who read the last post how i lost every single irl friend i had, here's how i lost my group of gaming friends

>be me
>16yo, sophomore, summer of 2014
>find minecraft server, i know it sounds pathetic but deal with it
>start playing a lot
>make awesome group of friends that i talked to a lot
>we had a faction that dominated the entire server, complete with a base floating in the void beyond the edge of the world, complete with 11-story-tall towers of automated sugarcane farms that made so much shit we threw half of it away because we couldn't store it all
>eventually start to slow down the playing because junior year is a really taxing year
>server falls, a couple guys from my faction make their own server
>has a dedicated group of players
>i'm in the official skype group chat because of legacy technicalities, i.e., my faction basically owns the server so it'd be weird if i wasn't in the chat
>i try to be active in the chat, but it just can't make up for not playing memercraft
>i also happen to have a good memory so i still remember everything about meinkrampft
>whenever someone has a question about the game i answer it and back it up with sources
>unfortunately it still doesn't make up for it much
>people of the chat just really don't like me in general, whenever i start talking "we don't have time for this"
>doesn't matter if it's 4am or 4pm, whether the chat is bustling or the only message in the last hour is a guy advertising his chicken farm
>i guess i'm not really wanted there
>only person there who shows any interest in me is the server operator's wife, which i don't think helps my case any in the eyes of the admins
>get threatened with removal from the chat if i don't stop talking so much
>decide it's easier to just not put in the effort to talk to them if i either get ignored or get told to stop talking

I'm about to hit the character limit so the TL;DR will be at the beginning of the next part
>>
>>29404032
actually for my entire life i've had very very few friends, except now i have literally 0
>>
>>29403884

why did the old group hate you?
>>
>>29404181
TL;DR of part II, had meatcraft friends, fell out of touch, now if i say anything i either get ignored or get told to stop talking so much

>be me
>2 weeks after part I, 18yo just graduated high school
>really can't get into this because the people i lose in part III i know for a fact use 4chan, not sure if they go on /r9k/ but if they think it's me they're gonna doxx the shit out of me
>TL;DR I called someone out, they didn't like it, they took the someone's side, kick me
>that's what i was talking about when i made this thread, they were the last people i actually talked to so now i guess all i've got is you guys and vidya
>>
>>29403726
why not talk to people on an anonymous image board in the meantime?
>>
>>29404688
Because all the threads on /co/ I start about classic animation 404. I don't think they really like cartoons.
>>
>>29404726
iktf, rarely get replies to threads I start here. shits rough
>>
File: 1452018067478.jpg (59 KB, 496x615) Image search: [Google]
1452018067478.jpg
59 KB, 496x615
>graduated with engineering degree
>get internship that pays me to go to grad school then guarantees employment afterwards
>80k a year after three years including grad school

>tfw I will marry some whore of a wife once they realize I'm gonna be rich and steal all my money and I will do nothing about it because I really want kids
>>
>fathers day at rich cousins house
>tfw my family is the poorest and least accomplished

At least I am the most attractive one there though
>>
>>29404823

"You're the DUMBEST smart person I've ever known"

- Will Smith
>>
>>29404789
Yeah. You have to appeal to the autists to get the thread going. That's why there's only waifufag and gay threads on /co/. It's really fucking sad.
>>
>>29404896
Wouldn't even call myself smart, just very responsible and hardworking
Only had a 3.2
>>
>>29404823
>i really want kids
for what reason?
>>
>>29405076
Because I'm not a filthy degenerate
Family is the most important goal for a man
>>
>>29405113
So you want a family because you're supposed to?
>>
While showering I thought up a yet another sleep-deprivation-triggered wahh-poor-widdle-meee style post about my inability to real-world-apply philosophy, religion, spirituality, and other "whoa that's so deep and right" topics; the ultimate futility of pursing health, fitness, and self-improvement; what if I became rich and nullified physical problems I'd otherwise be stuck with for life, and so what it wouldn't really change anything, no matter how I look and how much therapy and surgeries I fill myself with I'd still be an introverted autist, etc.

But I don't want to spend the next two hours proofreading it for the handful of people who would read it and, even if they cared, couldn't respond except to offer e-headpats.

Instead I'll just continue wasting my time shitposting and YouTubing. Not like I was ever going to do anything productive with my thrown-away life.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.