[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men say they want virgin gfs all the time...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17
File: 1465934652541.jpg (352 KB, 1449x1811) Image search: [Google]
1465934652541.jpg
352 KB, 1449x1811
But as soon as a girl says she doesn't want to have sex before marriage they all lose interest.
Explain yourselves.
>>
>>29346941
I can explain this but you stupid women will not take me literally word for word.

Listen.
ALL men except the most beta males will be open to having sex with 90% of the female population.

Men are willing to have sex with people they wouldn't want a relationship with.

If a man ONLY wants sex from a particular woman, then her being a prude doesn't help.

Why would a man marry the woman to have sex with her when he only wanted sex?

The type of women that a guy would be open to dating however, DATING.. he would want her to be a virgin.

This is where women get confused about men.
Because when a woman goes out, and fucks a guy, she begins to think "wow, he didn't care about my partner count!" and begin to raise all men to that standard. "I want a man who doesn't care about my partner count"

BUT THE ONLY MEN who don't care about her partner count, are men who don't want to date her!!

I don't care if a woman is a slut if I only wanted sex from her!! If anything her being a slut helps because it takes less effort to get the only thing I wanted.

If I wanted companionship then it's a problem.
Women are stupid because literally the ONLY men who would want to date/marry them, are men who want virgins or low partner count women. But because women had sex with men who didn't care about her being a virgin or not, she gets things mixed up.
>>
>>29347048
i sit behind my computer all day how about you?
>>
>>29346941
I want a virgin gf but I'm ugly.
>>
>>29347048
In simple terms.
I'm willing to fuck a woman I wouldn't want to date.

If I don't want to date a woman, but I want to have sex with her. Then her being a prude doesn't help me. I am willing to fill her with lies and tell her that her partner count doesn't matter, and only a loser will judge her for not being a virgin.

I will do this because it works.
If I want a companion, for dating. That means someone you show around your friends and spend time with, I would want her to be a virgin.

If a woman ever encounters a man who doesn't care about her partner count, then he's either the biggest beta in the world OR he does not want a long term relationship with her.

It doesn't matter if she's not a virgin if he's not the one to put a ring on her.
Women judge their future partners based on their past sexual partners. And all past sexual partners who were accepting of her sexual history, NEVER wanted a serious relationship with her.

So she thinks a good man doesn't care about her partner count, when the ONLY real men who want a long-term relationship care about partner counts.

You will never see Chris Brown or Usher asking women if they're virgins when those guys just want to fuck 100's of women.
>>
>>29347088
Seeing as how I do programming for a living, compose music and do digital art and avoid relationships.

I do the same thing I guess?
>>
>>29346941
It all comes down to lots of men being entitled shits who think they somehow have the right to lord over a woman's sexual well-being.
>>
>>29347253
> entitled
Aren't you being the entitled one?
Because someone has standards, it offends you and you have to mock them as if you're entitled to someone who has no standards?
>>
>>29346941
>Men say

No. No they don't. Not at all. Real men don't want virgin gfs. Only beta cuck virgin robots do.
>>
>>29346941
I would not mind waiting till marriage at all. Sex is really important in a committed long-term relationship but still only secondary to mental and emotional compatibility.
>>
>>29347287
> Real men don't want virgin gfs

HOLY SHIT.
It's one thing to say that men are willing to be with non-virgin girls. But not WANTING? LOL

Who the fuck are you behind the screen? A woman? A white knight?

This is why it's best to lie to women and cheat on them, tell them that their partner count doesn't matter so they go "yay I found a real man" and then leave them guessing when they question why you won't marry them.

It's stupid people like you, that always go "why aren't things working out?" When the writing has been on the wall and everyone has been telling you.

If you're a woman, good luck at having a long lasting relationship with someone who satisfies you sexually. (and I mean 10+ year relationship, which you won't fucking have)
>>
>>29347413
Would you wait till marriage if she had sex with 10-20 guys before marriage?

I was offered this before. A woman with a slutty past who told me to wait till marriage (but I was virgin)
>>
File: 1465269928194.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465269928194.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
>needing antiquated government policies involved in your love life
probably just want to take my stuff fucking bitch
>>
File: 650.gif (42 KB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
650.gif
42 KB, 353x234
>>29345253
It's the deterioration of western moral values by PC degenerates and atheism. You should be a virgin until you get married, but that's not a very popular occurrence, in fact it's rather rare for a young person old enough to marry to still be a virgin, by the time Mr. or Mrs. Right comes alone, which is why most people who date smash each other immediately since they already assumed they're not virgins. They'll get mad because you'll be the first partner to have denied them for this circumstance from their perspective simply holds no significants. It's sad really.
>>
>>29347415
Spoken like a true permavirgin. A girl who is a virgin at over 20 is a red flag. It will take a long time for you to have sex with her. When you finally do, it will be awful and she'll be hesitant to do it again. And then she'll dump you for someone else because she wants to experiment with other guys. Or, at best, she'll turn super clingy and stalk you. It's a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>29347508
Actually, I got laid when I lied to a woman and told her that I loved her and wish I could marry her.

Just befriend a bunch of women and wait for the right opportunity.
>>
>>29347253
>entitled
>men
kek

maybe men will be entitled when women live in the ever-present shadow of hopelessness and depression out of the sad realization that they will forever be pitied and ousted by the other members of society
women literally can just be born and that's all it takes to gain the attention of men and acceptance in society

and then women complain about men sexualizing them? It's possible men would sexualize women less if they weren't already obsessed with sexualizing themselves.
>>
>>29347508
> I'm same guy as above
I forgot to mention, you shouldn't even want a relationship TBQH

I know that virgins out there do kinda suck, but it's what I want and if I'm only left with shit-tier, then it's best to not date and just have sex with women and give up on that fantasy.

I am merely speaking about the ideal, which is a virgin woman.
Men like me who will give no exceptions would just rather never date anyone long-term.
>>
>>29346941
I waited for a girl she said no sex before marriage I was happy just to be around her desu, then found out she was cheating on me with multiple guys.

so please excuse me if I cant be asked with women any more when even religious ones will cuck you over given a chance with an attractive guy
>>
Why do you expect us to speak for the Chads you fuck?
>>
>>29347448
If I truly believed that she had changed and wanted to be with me for the rest of our lives then yes. If anything it would be a way for her to prove herself to me. Being the 10th guy to have sex with her from the start obviously means nothing but being the first guy she waits for would be a nice gesture from her to show that she's serious this time.
>>
File: 1451455347636.jpg (78 KB, 750x565) Image search: [Google]
1451455347636.jpg
78 KB, 750x565
>>29346941
Because those guys just want to have sex with you obviously. If you want an interested bf go for a virgin duh..
>>
>>29347673
>waiting until marriage

You're asking to be cucked.
>>
>>29347614
Looking back at it though, would you have rather shared her with multiple Chads at the same time than keep your virginity for another girl?
>>
>>29347673
Damn, what do you look like son to be open to that?
Would you rather be with her, or a woman who only had sex with 1 guy, but wants to have sex with you asap?

I'm asking if you're like this out of desperation and lack of options. (I don't blame you if you lack options BUT I'm seeing where the intent is coming from. Sounds beta)
>>
>>29346941
Yes, because EVERY MAN is like this and there is not a single Christian man that agrees with her
If a girl were to offer me sex, I would decline it. I am saving myself for marriage and will only lose my virginity to the one I truly love, the way God intended.
>>
>>29347735
>lack of options

Where do you think we are.
>>
>>29346941

I actually give pretty good respect to a woman who says that and sticks by it. Obviously as a guy I'd like to get my dick wet. But those aren't mutually exclusive.

All men should aspire to be as alpha as Reinhardt Heydricht. A guy who got his girlfriend pregnant and then dumped her because he felt any girl so loose as to fuck around unmarried was unworthy of him.
>>
>>29347911
>all men should aspire to pay child support to as many women as possible

kill yourself
>>
>>29347048
Is 4 guys a low partner count?
>>
>>29346941
I didn't, and I'm getting married to her later this year.
>>
File: Ir905bR.gif (595 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
Ir905bR.gif
595 KB, 460x600
>>29347048
>casual sex isn't le degenerate if you have a le peene
>im not a slut, I'm a true redpilled manly man and you're just a beta
>>
>>29347978
It's pretty low unless you're 18 or under.
>>
>>29347713
looking back
I'm glad I didn't sleep with her but it was a waste of 4 years
>>
>>29346941
Not all men. I genuinely want to but there are so many that don't so I go unnoticed. As long as she is a virgin until marriage too I'm fine. I'm actually good looking too but most girls lose interest if I tell them I want to wait for marriage. I'm not sure this is specific to one gender. I think most people just don't like commitment.
>>
>>29347978
No, 0 is a low partner count. Anything higher is either average or a lot. If your under 25 4 is actually on the higher side depending on where you live.
>>
Because men, just like women, are hypocritical in all sorts of different aspects. I wouldn't take anything these vermin say to heart, familia.
>>
>>29347448
I wouldn't desu senpai. That's too much.
>>
>>29346941
>they all lose interest.
>they
that's your fucking problem you're assume that all men are the same
like how many bots assume all women are the same
everyone needs to stop generalizing

I for one would like a virgin gf so we can lose our virginity on our honeymoon after marriage
>>
File: hmph.jpg (13 KB, 336x377) Image search: [Google]
hmph.jpg
13 KB, 336x377
>>29347978
Depends on the man.
It's about how easy the man perceived you to be to other men, and how difficult you are to him.

If you fucked someone on the first night, but it took him 2 years to get you to open your legs, he'll leave if he has self-respect.

You might take it as insecurity, and half the time it is. But what men want, is to feel accomplished by being with you.

You can make up for this by being better in other areas, but a lot of times men are focused on partner counts is because the woman doesn't have many other redeeming features about her.

If the man had to "conquer" you, as in put lots of effort to get your attention, and invest most of the effort into the relationship, then 4 could be too much.

If you put the effort into getting the man, and you're actively doing things to make him happy, then it doesn't feel that bad.
Basically, 4 is only low if you're 25+ years old
4 is a lot if you're 18-21 year sold.
At least half the male population isn't looking for women to marry, but 100% of those men are looking to get laid and have short-term fun relationships with women.

The other half that's looking to marry, well most of them have issues. Poor mental health, insecurity, lack of money, or don't take care of their self.

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not a woman. As much as I'd want to give you advice, you probably have little to no chance of obtaining a relationship that lasts more than 5-10 years UNLESS you're putting in a lot of effort for someone you had to lower your standards to. (Meaning, being with someone who has traits you might hate.)

The perfect male that women want, well most of the men that have those traits are men who want short-term relationships. You might enjoy your relationship with a guy, but then it ends after a year or 2, and you're left off worse than before. You had your chances at the ages of 18-21 then it's all downhill after that for life-lasting relationship.
>>
I would be fine to wait until marriage if it was with the right girl, but I'd have to check periodically if she was keeping her word
>>
>>29347911
reminds me of this Spanish romantic poem where this knight gets a princess pregnant and the son grows up and kills his father for dishonoring his mother.
>>
File: 1435364247536.png (66 KB, 343x720) Image search: [Google]
1435364247536.png
66 KB, 343x720
>>29346941
tfw no creepy wife
>>
>>29348236
That'd be fantastic anon. It'd be amazing to get engaged to another virgin and plan where how and when you'd both give it up, I'm getting hard at the thought of it.
>>
>>29347735
If the 20 guys for the first girl were all casual hookups and fwb sort of things and the girl with 1 previous guy was a long-term relationship that went bad, I'd rather be with the first one and wait till marriage.

And I know what you're thinking but hear me out here. Sure, the girl with one previous partner has demonstrated some dedication and loyalty but for all intents and purposes she did think this previous guy was going to be the one as well. She really loved him and shared pretty much every experience with him. Not just sexual firsts but first everything. They lived together, went shopping together, celebrated every holiday together, went on vacation together, watched the stars together, planned their future.. After that, you're always just going to be a replacement. The slut who fucked around was stupid and didn't think about her future but most people in general are retarded and especially teenagers. She has left that life behind her and is now looking for something serious and committed for the first time in her life. She has never cared for a guy the way she cares about you and she's been pumped and dumped enough times to know that she can't take something good like this for granted.

Obviously if the choice is between two completely identical girls except for partner count then all of this goes out the window and less partners is always better, but in reality that kind of choice is never going to present itself. Girls will always come with either a high number of low quality partners or a low number of high quality partners. I don't mind being better than 20 guys before me, but I don't care much to step up to the plate left by one memorable guy.
>>
>>29346941
I talk to a girl who said this and I didn't lose interest.
Probably helps that I'm not a virgin and know how empty sex without love is.
Doesn't matter either way because she's too good for me and I'm a fat gross NEET.
>>
>>29348871
I agree completely with you. However let me say this, the second type of girl you mentioned can be fine if that previous relationship ended sour with the guy cheating or her learning that he was kinda mean actually etc etc.

But if they just had to end their long ass relationship because of distance or for any mutual reason, then yea, you'll just be a replacement.

Men and women just hold on to that first serious, good, relationship they have in high school or college.
>>
File: 1465936189987.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465936189987.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
Let's be real. This should just be a cripsy thread first and the rest as a side dish.
>>
I only date guys that are virgins.
>>
File: bait.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
8 KB, 512x512
Sure nuff n Yes I do
>>
>>29349365
> guys
> plural

Roastie only dating a virgin. I met your kind before, it's so horrible. You make them wait for sex even though you been pounded by 100 cocks
>>
File: 1465271777152.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465271777152.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
>>29349211
Crispy is so chill. I talked to her for hours one night, she didn't keep me waiting over 3 minutes to respond.

I know she was talking with other anons too.
>>
>>29347978
desu i'd say 2 would be the limit for a low partner count
>>
File: wojak4.jpg (32 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
wojak4.jpg
32 KB, 500x313
Because I don't want a marriage at all
I'd be fine if she doesn't put out for a while though
desu I'm fine with a non virgin aswell if her partner count is reasonable

I don't have a clue about relationships with woman though
>kissless virgin
>>
>>29350819
how did you talk to her? i tried the curiouscat thing but i could only send questions
>>
File: 1465914051165.jpg (169 KB, 1080x819) Image search: [Google]
1465914051165.jpg
169 KB, 1080x819
>>29350819
What did you speak about? Does she have a last fm?
>>
>>29350819
I don't know who she is but she seems like such a nice girl.
>>
>>29348871
That kind of slut never leaves it behind.

They usually get something 'commited' going and fuck exes regularly and cheat whenever the opportunity comes along.

It's typically daddy-issues type girls who whore around and they never get over it and always spread their legs for anybody who compliments them.

(My brothers' ex was this type, she fucking pinned me to a wall and kissed me within 2 minutes of meeting and ai nearly fingered her on his bed before he abruptly came home, I initiated none of it)
>>
>>29351295
she needs to be online for you talk to her. shes having a livestream in like an hour
>>
>>29351072
Thanks for the (You) anon, appreciate it.
>>
>>29346941
>tfw no Creepy Suzie-but-with-a-dick gf
>>
>>29351345
she is. I'm currently talking to her about osomatsu san!
>>29351315
>r9k
>her relationships
>cosplay
>gaming
>music
>>29351295
i used the curiouscat thing
>>
File: 1460335864889.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460335864889.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>29352305
She's too good to be real. When I talk to her I sometimes feel like I'm being catfished
>>
>>29352599
Legit I've asked her to prove she's real. And she's proven to me that she is.

No timestamp or anything, but she literally retweeted what I requested her on curious cat.
>>
>>29346941
I believe in waiting for marriage for sex but only if both parties are doing so
Otherwise one side is waiting while the other has sinned against them already
>>
when a girl says she's "waiting until marriage" she isn't actually "waiting until marriage."

that's just what she says.

when a women says she's "waiting until marriage" what she really means is "you're not good enough to get my pussy but maybe if you treat me for a few years maybe."

because every single man KNOWS that a woman will drop her panties without hesitation if she's attracted to you, marriage be damned.

besides, most women who say they're "waiting until marriage" aren't virgins anyway. It's easy to wait for supper when you've already had a snack.
>>
>>29354551
A good rule would be to judge not by what they say but by what they do.
>>
>>29351072
that was really really autistic
>>
File: no hymen no dymen.jpg (110 KB, 476x988) Image search: [Google]
no hymen no dymen.jpg
110 KB, 476x988
>"Anon, I want to wait until marriage."
>"Okay."
>"Really? You're fine with that?"
>"Sure. Just show me your hymen, first."
>"B-b-but that w-wont prove anything!"
>>
File: 1466087989452.png (915 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
1466087989452.png
915 KB, 634x819
>>29350819
fuck I never knew you can just message her and just admired her from afar this post legit has me feeling ntr'd
>>
>>29354601
But my girl isn't like all the other women so this will never happen to me. Currently waiting till marriage although I do get paranoid when she comes home late. (Midnight on fridays)
>>
>>29354873
>my girl isn't like all the other women

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS TRIPE
>>
>>29354873
>>29354904
Baiting risk aside, it is generally better for all optimist to learn the hard way.
>>
>>29346941
Anon,

I actually WANT A GIRL WHO wants NO SEX before MARRIAGE.

I'm living the Catholic life, though, so that's why.
>>
is it wrong to look for a virgin gf
so we can marry
and lose our virginity together
that's the real question here

inb4 the whole akward sex thing
>>
>>29354667
wait you're agaunst that reasoning because of the pic stated right?
>>
>>29346941
Men are desperate and hypocritical.
>>
>>29356864
No, it's right, anon.

It's how God intended it.

Think of it like this - By devoting yourself to one other person, and only that one other person, and with both of you having zero sexual experience, you will learn to pleasure each other.

You will never have that feeling of - oh, well, sex with <previous partner> was better...

Plus, by practicing chastity (no masturbation) until you are married, you will be less sexual over all, and the sex you have with your wife will be much more wholesome and valuable. It will feel less mechanical and more like love.
>>
>>29357187
>Men are desperate and hypocritical.
no just read>>29348236
don't generalize groups I don;t
but I know many do here on 4chan
>>
>>29346941
They aren't the same thing faggot don't conflate them.

Also state marriage is absolute fucking insanity. I'd rather climb a hill in a thunderstorm, strip, climb into a copper bathtub and scream all gods are bastards than sign a marriage cert.
>>
>>29346941
You haven't met a man who is interested in marriage; at least to you.
>>
>>29346941
>But as soon as a girl says she doesn't want to have sex before marriage they all lose interest.
>Explain yourselves.
they were only lying to get some puss puss?
>>
>>29357212
>>29347163
original this
right here fpr>>29347204
>>29357284
>>29354943
>>29354904
>>
>>29346941
Its pretty simple to understand. How you're too stupid to get it is beyond me.

If your gf has sex with you and shes a virgin, then she's wife material.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.