[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get an okcupid thread? >any luck recently? >any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 310x206
Can we get an okcupid thread?

>any luck recently?
>any luck ever?

Okcupid general. Post your profile and get others to comment/help you with it.
>>
>>24304586
it would be nice if r9k allowed social threads but no. NO
>>
>>24304586
Do you have to make an account to look up other users?
>>
I've been intending to put together a profile for myself for a while now.
I don't have any real interest in online dating, but I watched a friend of mine use it for a while and I was impressed at the number of questions they had and the amount of stat-tracking that was available, so I kind of wanted to put together a test profile for myself as an exercise in introspection. Who knows, maybe there's a small chance someone interesting might message me. Even if I have no intention of initiating contact with anyone else I'd probably be willing to respond if they seemed interesting.
My biggest hang-up so far is that I don't have any decent pictures of myself and I don't really know how to take one
>>
i want to finish one but i have literally no recent pictures of myself and i don't want to be that loser who posts selfies. plus, is it even worth it? i mean you can expect that some of the guys on there will at least not be bottom of the barrel, but how bad must a girl be to resort to online dating sites?
>>
It's pretty much a shopping site for Chad to increase the size of his harem.
>>
Using the other free one, oasisactive, I got lucky after buying a grill lots of sushi. No luck with okcupid though.
>>
I remained positive and rebooted my okc profile four times, and all i got were girls way out of my range. I'm not going to do that again
>>
>>24304595
There's an option to hide profiles from someone who isn't logged in to their own account.
>>
File: 1445586076889.jpg (15 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1445586076889.jpg
15 KB, 240x250
Make a female profile for once and realize how futile your beta efforts are. You are (an arguably weak) one in a faceless sea of thirsty men.

Instakilled my profile after that. Isn't worth.
>>
One time a girl messaged me first. It seemed fishy so I didn't take it seriously. It turned out to be a sting. Glad I didn't go. fuck okcupid
>>
I tried 3 separate times.

1st time:
>fat ghetto black girls
>random tall hipster qt
>psycho whore

I scared away the hipster qt because I'm an insecure manlet

2nd time:
>lots of chubby redheads message me

Abstract kind of feel

3rd attempt:
>less redheads
>milf in her late 30s messaged me (legs for fucking days)

Nothing came of any of it. Also, I was mostly ignored the entire time I spent on there. All the girls I took the initiative to message first didn't bother responding.
>>
>>24304586

I dated a girl off OKC for 6 months, was pretty nice

That was 2 years ago, been using it on and off since but only had one date which didn't go anywhere

I have had two other gfs and I met both of them irl, but neither of them lasted as long as OKC girl.
>>
File: 1446931387598.gif (989 KB, 455x344) Image search: [Google]
1446931387598.gif
989 KB, 455x344
>>24304586
Actually met a girl off of here that had a kidnapping fetish. I would greentext, but I'm tired. Long story short, I "kidnapped" her and had a threesome.
>>
I just messaged a really hot girl if she'd like getting smoked and eaten out by me. She said she's down.

>feelsgoodman
>>
File: sting2.jpg (20 KB, 604x381) Image search: [Google]
sting2.jpg
20 KB, 604x381
>>24305036
Like dis senpai?
>>
>>24304961
>oasisactive
>oasis
>same design
wtf
>>
Haven't really used it in 4 years. At first I invested myself a lot in it had a dozen conversations and two dates, trying to find girls I could connect with but it left me emotionally scarred in the end after a bad adventure.
I like to log on randomly at 3am, set my search settings to Match% -> anywhere in the world and visit the profile of some chicks I'm theoretically 95% matched. Sometimes get visits and sometimes get "liked" but only received one message, ever.
>>
File: 1423705528813.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1423705528813.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
>try to filter to find tall qts
>they're all fucking trannies
>>
Doesn't work if you're ugly and over 30.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.