[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THEY LIED:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: College.png (35 KB, 609x536) Image search: [Google]
College.png
35 KB, 609x536
Why the fuck did HS hype college up to be "sooooooo hard?"
It's fucking 10x easier than HS.
Plus, in HS you have fucking teenage retards around you at all time, including while you eat or take a fucking shit. Now, I don't have to make any social contact with my coursemates, and can basically ignore their existence completely without it causing an adverse effect on my life.
I wish I never fucking took those AdvPlacement classes, they're worth literally nothing in college and AP biology is much harder than college biology.
>>
what kind of hack community college are you going to?

why are you taking English classes? you wanna make minimum wage when you graduate?

i feel like you're making shit up, because if you've ever been in a STEM class that was competitive due to the grading curve against people aiming for medical school, engineering programs, etc, you wouldn't be saying this retarded shit.
>>
Top kek if you think all your classes will be as easy as your freshman classes
>>
>>29109258
>why are you taking English classes?
The english was an example because highschool doesn't exactly have any humanities courses that can relate to eachother in a comparison.
But the blurb that's in the green is actually taken from my world religions course, in which they literally give you 2 hours of youtube videos and a few pages of info (it's an online class) and you just have to submit a short essay
every two weeks.

I am an engineering student but the engineering specific courses aren't that hard. Atleast, they're easier that retarded year-long AP classes that I took.
>>
It gets harder after the intro classes. Also its only hyped as sooo hard because most people are retarded.
>>
Itt defense of the STEM meme.
>>
>>29109219
>teenage retards
Hate to tell you this, but college students in general aren't exactly the peak of maturity. This is especially true in engineering classes where everyone thinks they're special because of getting asspats all day for being in such a "hard" major.

You will soon find out that some people can actually become worse than they were in high school.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.