[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything more like this? Name for this kind of fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1439848681628.jpg (141 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1439848681628.jpg
141 KB, 1280x960
Anything more like this? Name for this kind of fetish?
>>
>>14639727
voyeurism
>>
>>14639763
That's more general. I'm looking more specifically for this type of blocked-view voyeurism
>>
>>14639727
That's my fetish too, and there's no known name for it so far. You won't find much just with "voyeurism".
I myself define it as "She knows you're watching, he doesn't..."
Here's a couple videos I found on the net that fits this description.

First one: Tara Tainton: Did you like what you got to see
>>
>>14640147
Second one I got is way more convincing, and I like the fact how she acts out that she didn't expect you there and goes along with it. Truly a great example of what I am looking for.

Source: Nicole Oring: Mommy dearest (part 1)
>>
>>14640216
Just to make things clear - this doesn't fall under cuckolding category either, because in that fetish usually everyone involved know what they've got in to - the couple having sex and the guy watching or being forced to watch. There are some exceptions but they don't look as sincere as random onlooker on the event who becomes indirect participant.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.