[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone shop the censor off of this? I'll post the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: 8 - GzB3eEP.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
8 - GzB3eEP.jpg
387 KB, 1920x1280
can someone shop the censor off of this?
I'll post the other pics that have her nips in them in the next two posts for reference
>>
File: 7 - 6BmOjMx.jpg (450 KB, 1241x1920) Image search: [Google]
7 - 6BmOjMx.jpg
450 KB, 1241x1920
>>
File: 9 - 7jnI15A.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
9 - 7jnI15A.jpg
294 KB, 1920x1280
>>
Sorry OP I suck at photoshop.

But her name is Christina and the photographer is Mike Dowson, if you look hard enough you'll find shops already made, and I'm pretty sure the original pic is available somewhere out there
>>
>>14548348
really? do you think you could link a shop? cuz I reverse image searched it and didn't find anything, just the album of that set
>>
>>14548388
you lazy nigger
>>
File: christina md 90.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
christina md 90.jpg
158 KB, 1920x1280
>>14548409
I've seen the original pic before, but I can't seem to find it right now
>>
>>14548409
ah, thats a kinda shitty shop, and it's not the same res
>>14548412
that shop isn't accurate, I can't fap to that
but shit, anon thanks either way, rofl
I appreciate the effort you put in to finding these, but hey, maybe something will turn one eventually one day
one day...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.