[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nude Or Shop Or Xray Please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9
>>
>>
>>
>>
I'd like this too. Bump
>>
Anyone got any beginners guides and tutorials for a complete amateur to photoshopped nude?

Been wanting to get into and finally have time but don't know where to start.
>>
>>14504586
i can cumshop this, drop mail or kik
>>
>>14505260
honestly it's kinda different for every situation.

First you want to find the perfect donor image which can be the hardest part. you need to pay attention to lighting, skin color, angle of the body. its a lot harder than it sounds.

Second you want to isolate in any way the body parts you want to use. This can be by using the Lasso Tool, Masking Technique, or my personal favorite the pen tool. You create a selection and then copy and paste it into it's own layer.

Third, now you should have your donor body parts in their own layer you can just drag into the picture you want to nudeshop.

Fourth, resize the donor body parts to match the original body parts. this may be easier if you lower the opacity so you can move it around and see if it lines up. Once you have it lined up and resized you can return it to 100% opacity.

Fifth, now you want to blend it in a subtle way to remove any hard edges. you can either use a soft brush eraser or a soft brush while masking. it's also helpful if you lower the opacity of the brush so that you slowly blend it to perfection.

Sixth, you can now try to match the skin color using hue/saturation.

Seventh, use levels to try to match the exposure, highlights and shadows on the donor areas.

Eighth, add subtle grain or texture to the donor parts to match the original body. (if needed).

Ninth, add a subtle stylize filter to the entire image to help it look like one solid image and not a composite.

It is definitely not something a beginner can execute with great results. Hell most people don't know what half of these tools and techniques are. But i promise if you look up the tools and techniques for every step you can get decent results. I do realize that these are somewhat vague instructions but honestly if you know photoshop basics you should be able to use these instructions to nudeshop.
>>
File: nudeshop_example.jpg (502 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
nudeshop_example.jpg
502 KB, 1440x960
>>14505302
Here are some results i got while using this very technique. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO FIND THE PERFECT DONOR IMAGE. DO NOT RUSH STEP 1.
Spend some time looking for the right donor image.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (344 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
344 KB, 720x960
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-23-22-49-19.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-23-22-49-19.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Nudeshop pls
>>
>>14505486
This one too pls
>>
>>14504586
You have any pics of her feet?
>>
File: 20160523_223600.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160523_223600.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>14504586
>>
>>14505930
nice dick bro.... u have a kik?
>>
>>14505979
nope
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.