[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I accidentally posted this on another thread. But her is my fellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 960x720
I accidentally posted this on another thread. But her is my fellow classmate who left her phone in my car. I black bared it tho :). Tell me what u do to her. By the way it's a photo of me taking a picture of it on her screen. Cus I was to scared to send it to myself
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
I have a couple that I was able to send to myself. Lol she's such a dumbass
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>14443438
Here's with bikini off . But censored :)
>>
I just wanna hear what y'all would do to her. Very detailed please :). I post all I got for free
>>
Going to let her know if you don't send the uncensored versions.
>>
I'd make her cook me some bacon and eggs. While she's cooking, I'd rip her clothes off and bend her over. I'd fuck her from behind while the grease from the food still cooking is popping and stinging her tits. I'd cum on the food and then make her eat it.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
Jacket on :)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>14443465
Jacket off :)
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 612x816
Going to be at lunch for 1 hour exactly. I wanna hear all the fun stories. I'll post them regardless in 1 hour.
>>
>>14443481
Post her kik
>>
Remove the black bar
>>
>>14443742
She's ugly anyway kek
>>
Reported for you being such a faggot
>>
I'd rip that jacket right off of her while I fondle her breasts right after, then I'd slowly take her panties off while slowly lowering my head toward her pussy to eat it out. After I eat her out, I'll fuck her wet pussy as hard as I can while kissing her and playing with her tits simultaneously ;)
>>
>>14443936
Damn. Did anyone save the deleted pictures?
>>
File: 01.jpg (5 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
5 MB, 2448x3264
>>14443964
This is one of them
>>
So.... no chance of uncensored?
>>
Totally uncensor her, please. Pretty please?
>>
>>14444233
If anyone has any to trade. I'll send you censored one. You show me a censored one. Then I'll show a blurred one then you show a blurred one. So I know u atleast have it. Then I'll send you the nude and hopefully do in return. Leave your email down please
>>
I'll straight up send you a nude (OC).
[email protected]

Ain't fucking around with all the blurred / censored shit. I'll send you OC Nude, you send me OC Nude.
>>
>>14444265
[email protected]
>>
>>14444279
>>14444278
>>
>>14444278
We have emailed each other before for a photoshop
>>
I went to a throwaway email provider - Let me generate a new one or something (I guess they recycle emails?)
>>
[email protected]

Here - hopefully this hasn't been used before.
>>
>>14444310
I sent it to first email u gave
>>
>>14444313
Well fuck me. I changed it to [email protected]

I can't access the other one :( Resend, I'll attach two OC.
>>
>>14444315
Sent it to the new email. It's a censored photo I haven't put even here yet. So u know it's op
>>
Sweet, as soon as it comes through, I'll send you Nude OC. Like I said, I am too lazy to blur some nipples and clunge out.
>>
>>14444332
Still didn't get it?
>>
I did - but didn't realize I can't fucking reply through this shitty service... so... going to log into a proper email and reply. No joke, I'm not trying to dodge
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.