[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best female friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: xxx.jpg (42 KB, 429x295) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
42 KB, 429x295
ok guys, listen. this weekend I am invited at a girl's birthdayparty. She is a good friend of mine and has a boyfriend.However, I have this fantasy about fucking her. And that really makes me rock hard. Now i've thought about leaving my smartphone with the turned on camera on her toilet, to see her fine ass and pussy. has anyone of you ever tried such a thing?
>>
if you value your friendship with her and want to have any hope of fucking her once her relationship with her boyfriend dies i suggest you don't try that.
>>
>>14394817
Lets see more pictures of her and I'll tell you if it's worth doing it
>>
unfortunately i don't have any more bikini pics of her. I also thought about looking through her laptop to find some nude pics. Because I am sure that I'll be the "DJ". Is there a way to hack into her phone to see through her pics?
>>
>>14394817
I have tried it, it is thrilling but worth it if you get that shot of her pussy and or ass.

do it, hide the phone well though and make regular visits to the bathroom yourself to make sure it is still recording. Nothing worse than leaving the phone there and it stops recording, make sure you have enough battery and memory.
>>
>>14395230
Doesn't have to be bikini pictures, any pictures will do
>>
File: xxxx.jpg (453 KB, 2600x1599) Image search: [Google]
xxxx.jpg
453 KB, 2600x1599
found another one
>>
>>14395513
show full pics or go away fag.
>>
>>14395513
Need a face shot as well
>>
If she's really a good friend you wouldn't consider doing that shit.
>>
I've done this and similar things numerous times! It can be very easy, but can also go wrong very easily.
If you've got more pictures of her, I could give you some advice I've learned along the way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.