[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*There's nothing wrong with these threads mods, not a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 1458410720706.jpg (82 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458410720706.jpg
82 KB, 480x480
*There's nothing wrong with these threads mods, not a single rule is being broken by them.

I know she's Bass Chan, aka Hannah, aka Facefuckingqueen. However, allegedly there were videos of her sucking on a banana and other shit like that.

If anyone would be so kind as to share those with me I'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>14358098
Maybe it's not a good idea to presume to tell the mods what the rules are.
>>
>>14358106
I've read the rules though, and I'm not breaking a single one. This is a single thread I post in /r/ and only bump a few times a day. That's not spam in the least bit.
>>
>>14358112
How about this bit:

Remember: The use of 4chan is a privilege, not a right. The 4chan moderation team reserves the right to revoke access and remove content for any reason without notice.
>>
>>14358127
Fair point, that said my thread hasn't actually violated any of the rules nor is it causing an issue for the site. Anons who for whatever reason don't like the thread choose to complain about it instead of just hiding it and moving on.

There's no reason for any of the mods to be deleting my threads, I'm following the rules of /r/ while posting. It's not really fair for them to single my thread out from all the others when I"m following the exact same standards as the rest.
>>
This thread is spam.
>>
>>14358218
Read both global rule 10 and /r/'s rules that define this thread as spam. I post a single thread and only bump it a few times a day, then make another one after the thread dies.

That's not spam.
>>
>>14358148
>There's no reason for any of the mods to be deleting my threads
How about that they're tired of seeing them? That's maybe not a good reason, but it's a reason.

A better reason would be that they're done some searching and convinced themselves that what you're asking for doesn't exist.
Or that they're assuming that if you haven't found it in this past month, what with having the same access to the /b/ archive at fgts that everyone else has, that it either doesn't exist or you're not looking.

A better still one would be that they're concerned about the image of the site. Maybe they've had a complaint by this bass-chan girl. At this point you can't reasonably think you don't come off as a stalker. Even if not by her, I'm sure others have reported the thread.

Maybe you're not self-aware enough to realize you're making people uncomfortable. That people don't want to associate with people who are stalkers at best, and probably quite a bit more criminal.

Maybe you should take the hint and stop posting for a week or two.

>>14358218
Then don't bump it.
>>
>>14358223
You bring up a fair point about access to the fgts archive and whether the video exists or not. Thing is, it's because I've done my research that I firmly believe it does exist, and not from searching just this site. Searching the terms I found in /b/ I've seen an entire thread on another board with anons talking about bass chan who also confirmed the existence of said videos.

However, the original source, kik and snapchat, doesn't exist anymore and neither do the vids on the internet. However, anyone who saved the vids themselves could just upload them. That's why I'm leaving keeping these threads going for an anon who eventually will have what I'm looking for.

Also, bass chan herself doesn't have to post in this thread, that's her own choice along with everyone else's. All of you can ignore the thread and go on with your lives. If anything you guys are the ones stalking me by constantly posting your complains in these threads when I'm keeping entirely to myself.

But I'll just reiterate, these threads aren't violating any rules or hurting the sites image, which already has a reputation entirely without my help. I'm keeping to one thread while following the rules and am not harming anyone. You guys are the ones overrating here.
>>
>>14358222
You've made the thread multiple times a day every day for a month or more. The request you have is of a photoshopped picture of some unknown girl. How many hundreds of people have looked for this bullshit. I know I actually have, and that well is dry as shit man, if it ever existed in the first place.
>>
>>14358223
Doesn't matter if it gets bumped or not. As soon as the thread either dies or gets deleted by the mods OP will repost it.
>>
>>14358248
The girl in question posted herself with new pics that don't even exist anywhere else on the internet that have the exact same lip size, it's not a photoshop. She's got legit dick sucking lips and even refers to herself as an onahole.

And if you read my previous post you'd see where I pointed out why I'm confident what I'm looking for does in fact exist, it's just a matter of an anon eventually uploading it. But again, complaining to me isn't really doing anything more than bumping the thread up.

And there's nothing wrong with me posting this thread more than once a day, as long as I only keep it to one thread at a time it's fine.

>>14358256
Which isn't against the rules and is what everyone else does, I'm simply keeping at it for longer is all.
>>
>>14358244
Stalking and harassing are two completely different things. You're anonymous. We don't have your name or face. Most of us don't want to know who you are.
And you don't have to come here, you choose to do it despite the abuse. We can't make you stop posting, you can't make us hide your thread. If you genuinely don't like it, the solution is clear.
>>
>>14358279
You misunderstood what I was saying. In the first place you're the ones claiming me to be some sort of stalker, when I'm only keeping to one site and one thread that none of you or the girl herself have to post in.

I'm not stalking anybody, I'm keeping to myself in my own little playground which is this thread. You guys are the ones choosing to post her, which the girl herself even did without anyone making her. Again, if you guys don't like the thread you're the ones with the clear solution, which is to ignore it and move on.

It's really that simple, all you're doing is giving this thread more publicity.
>>
>>14358283
>If anything you guys are the ones stalking me
I'm pretty sure I understood that as it was said.

As for you not stalking anyone, it's clearly for lack of opportunity. The social media accounts you could find are dead. If we pointed you to an active one, you'd be right on it. There's no two ways about it, you're obsessed.
>>
>>14358320
You're making false accusations when you don't even know the first thing about me. Regardless of what your opinion on the matter is I'm not stalking anybody, period.

One thread on one random place on the web does not come close to what constitutes stalking. Neither the girl nor anyone else for that matter has to deal with this thread, they can easily ignore it and move on. Seriously, you going back and forth with me is only keeping the thread on the first page.

Arguing with me isn't going to make this thread disappear just because you don't like it. Just ignore it if you hate it so much, I'm not going to stop posting it just because it makes you "uncomfortable". Going by that definition all of /b/ along with a good amount of this site shouldn't even exist.

Just hide this thread and move on with your life if it hurts you that much, or stay here with me and keep it bumped up.
>>
>>14358339
You seem to think the thread makes me uncomfortable, or I hate it, or you. All untrue. It doesn't hurt me in the least. Nor do I have done infatuation with you. I simply have time to fill, and you're easy to tease. Be thankful I'm not cruel, I could rickroll you like another Anon did a few days ago.

>you don't even know the first thing about me
And I don't actually want to know. But if all I have to go on is what you post, I'm justified in saying you speak and behave exactly like a stalker. Concluding that you're a stalker is quite reasonable given no data to the contrary.
>>
>>14358365
A stalker actually follows a person around where ever they go either IRL or the web. I keep to one subsection of one random image board of the countless other ones while following said boards rules.

The worse you could call me is committed to my one thread, I'm not stalking this girl at all either on the web or IRL. I'm minding my own business in this one thread, that's it.
>>
>>14358372
That relies on one huge assumption: that you're telling the truth. About something that you'd have reason to lie about.

The worst thing I can say about you, with a clear conscience, if that you're a rape waiting to happen. I'm not making any judgements about right or wrong, just human nature, obsession, and frustration.
You absolutely are obsessed. Denying it is pointless, it's self-evident.

>I'm minding my own business
If it were your business, you'd have a copy of that video by now.
After this much anticipation, what makes you think it wouldn't be disappointing?
>>
>>14358392
There you go again with those wild accusations about an anon you don't even know. You say I'm a stalker when the only thing I've done is kept to myself in one thread on this site, that's all any of you complaining in this thread know about and are going on.

Making one thread and bumping it a few times a day and making a new one when it expires is me following the rules of /r/, not a stalker. Going by that everybody posting for info for any female is a stalker. I'm keeping at it because I'm counting on an anon who has what I'm looking for to deliver, that's it.

Nothing about this thread is stalkish in the least.
>>
>>14358406
You don't see to see the obvious difference, so I'll point it out. Most people ask a few times at most before giving up. What makes you stalkery isn't the asking, it's the adamant refusal to give up after an appropriate amount of lack of success.

Do you genuinely believe yourself to not be obsessed? That this isn't what obsessed looks like?

>Nothing about this thread is stalkish in the least.
In your mind only. The general consensus says otherwise.
>>
>>14358420
General consensus is irrelevant, for me to be a stalker I'd have to be following this girl around both IRL or the web. The only thing you guys know about and can go on is the one thread that I only bump once a few times a day while following the rules of this board.

Posting in /r/ while following its rules doesn't make me anymore of a stalker than anyone else here.
>>
>>14358428
You keep insisting about the fact that you're operating within the letter of the law. Over and over you say that, like it's the same thing as your actions being morally pure.

I'm not saying the police are going to come and arrest you. Or threatening to ban you, since I don't work here. I'm not even reporting your thread, because in the most technical sense you're not breaking any specific rule (just the spirit of several).

Again I say, there's a major difference between posting here at all and posting here as much as you have. You cannot believably claim to not be obsessed.
>>
>>14358452
There aren't any spiritual rules I'm breaking either, my threads 100% comply with the rules set by both this site and this particular board.
>>
Why don't we just start making offensive photoshops of this cunt?
>>
>>14358495
Please do.

>>14358459
>There aren't any spiritual rules I'm breaking either
Really? I'm sure your priest / pastor / rabbi / imam / coven-leader would say otherwise.

And there you are with the insistence that you're following the rules. Yes, we know. You've said it at least ten times in this thread alone. I'm not arguing otherwise. To quote from The Big Lebowski, "You're not wrong, you're just an asshole." You're the reason rules get changed.
>>
>>1435852
I'm not even being an asshole, you guys are the ones who keep complaining about a thread that you can easily hide. I'm keeping to myself in these thread and am not bothering anyone.

You guys are the ones being whining assholes here.
>>
>>14358526
Pot / kettle. Particularly on the whining point.

You're touchy. You seem to mind greatly that we think of you as a stalker, rapist, asshole, bad person. Perhaps you're not. But yet you're here, protesting too much.

You realize you don't have to reply every time I post, right?
>>
>>14358535
Being accused of being a stalker and rapist at all is pretty serious, especially when ones actions don't warrant such words. But more than that these mods have been closing my threads and I can't just let these unfair accusations go unchallenged.

They might seriously try and use that as grounds to keep closing my threads.
>>
>>14358537
>I can't just let these unfair accusations go unchallenged.
But we have only your word to say they're untrue, and nobody believes you. I'm going to say again, and maybe this time it'll get through: you come off as a stalker. Your behavior is abnormal. You are absolutely, without a shred of doubt, obsessed with this girl. You're not even explicitly denying that you're obsessed. You can to argue the technicalities of the definition of the word stalker, but it just makes you look like you're trying to convince yourself.

>Being accused of being a stalker and rapist at all is pretty serious
You're on an anonymous website. It's not even slander, since you have no good name to tarnish. And 4chan staff don't need that much justification to delete your threads.
>Remember: The use of 4chan is a privilege, not a right.
That's how it's always been. moot occasionally banned people for completely frivolous reasons. It was his site and he could do that if he wanted. Things might be a little different under the new management, but they're not completely different. You technically not breaking any rules doesn't save you.
>>
>>14358551
It's not even a technicality, I'm not breaking any rules period. My threads aren't any more deserving of getting closed than any of the other ones.
>>
>>14358554
It's not your place to make that judgement.
You may believe you aren't, but that doesn't give you any power.
>>
>>14358559
It's not a matter of belief, it's a matter of the actual rules that I've read. I can't really help if there's this imaginary set of rules that change depending of how a mod feels that I've violated. All I know is that going by the actual rules of both /r/ and 4chan itself my thread is just fine.

It's really not right for mods to be deleting my threads when they're the exact same as all the other ones.
>>
>>14358098
Fuck you OP! You mentally ill sicko
>>
>>14358566
I'm mentally ill for posting a thread in /r/ in the exact same way as all the other anons? That makes everyone else mentally ill as well.
>>
MODS?

Delete him! Just do it often and fast enough and he will surrender.
>>
>>14358570
I'm just going to keep reposting it, there's no reason for my threads to be getting deleted in the first place. No rules are being violated and it's unfair for mods to selectively weed my threads out when they're the exact same as all the others.
>>
>>14358563
>when they're the exact same as all the other ones
Again, that's not true. Most of the other threads are asking for source on something they have an image from. You're chasing a phantom, and you're doing it with an unreasonable level of determination.

>It's really not right
Funny you talking or right and wrong when you're a stalker, if not actually a rapist already.
>>
>>14358574
Like I said, from what I've found from /b/ archives and other threads outside of 4chan these videos do exist but can't really be found on the web because the original source from kik and snapchat is gone. Anyone who saved the vids have to upload them, which is why I've made this thread and maintained it.

My threads are the exact same as all the others.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7293759
>>
>>14358580
It's pretty obvious that anyone looking at this rationally will choose option 1. I've done nothing wrong here, I'm using /r/ exactly the way it was intended.
>>
File: 2918539-2198454949-000_0.png (388 KB, 1006x570) Image search: [Google]
2918539-2198454949-000_0.png
388 KB, 1006x570
>>14358098
I've been notice that you are Sad these last few days, so im comenting on your tread to wish all the luck in the world and tell you again that what you are doing is FINE! You are not harming anyone, neither are you in any way molesting anyone . Keep up the treads until you succeed , you give faith to all of us who chase what other say to be impossible
>>
>>14358218
I agree. Stop spamming this shit
>>
OP if u have to preface this piece of shit thread by saying that then u know ur pushing the bounds and being a prick...
>>
File: 1446617762219.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446617762219.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>
>>14359705
What an ugly abomination
>>
File: 1446617804814.jpg (147 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1446617804814.jpg
147 KB, 1280x960
>>
Finally this is over!!
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.