[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Searching for a tentacle mindcontrol hentai manga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 001.jpg (260 KB, 992x1400) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
260 KB, 992x1400
I can't for the life of me remember the name of it and haven't found it via google either. It starts with a girl taking care of the plants in the school nursery. One of them releases a pheromone that makes her horny and uninhibited, so that it can start fucking her. She becomes more and more addicted to the plant as the manga progresses until it basically takes up residence in her pussy. It then starts affecting other people when she is around them. They get horny and she fucks them with the plant like she's a futa. I'd love to read it again, if anyone can help me...
>>
>>14326528
Oh, almost forgot- the posted picture is from a similar comic called "My First Time Growing a Plant", but that's not the one I'm looking for...
>>
Probably 'secret flower garden'
>>
>>14327075
Yep, that's the one! Thanks...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.