[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me find this Doujin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: shortsdown.jpg (2 MB, 4800x1600) Image search: [Google]
shortsdown.jpg
2 MB, 4800x1600
I don't not have any images or frames from this doujin or else I would have found it via reverse image search. I'll dump some pics I have though. The general plot of this hentai is that the MC is a jaded high school boy with black hair and glasses. One day, this new girl transfers into his class. She's a pretty blonde girl that if I remember correctly dresses a bit like a magical girl and has a bow in her hair or some sort of accessory. It turns out this girl has magical items/powers that are sexually themed and she performs various sex acts on the guy, for example the first one she performed was giving him a blowjob under his desk during class without anyone noticing, and gives him the means to fuck pretty much every girl in his class and eventually his school through the use of these items/spells. The magical girl seems a bit detached and uninterested while she does these things, as if she is compelled to do them by someone who holds sway over her or is threatening her. She had items like aphrodisiac pills, magical onaholes, vibrators, invisibility potions, portals exct. The most striking feature though was this weird little plushy rabbit character that just looked like a relatively realistic stuffed rabbit with a top hat on, but he would talk to the girl when the boy wasn't around and tell her she had to make up for something she had done in the past by servicing the boy or something along those lines. If anyone knows the name I would appreciate it.
>>
Dorei Usagi to Anthony

Manga > anime.
>>
>>14274247
Thank you! I haven't seen it in years and I just thought about it.
>>
>>14274194

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4846061
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52652934

Next Time, Use iqdb.org or saucenao.com. There is even browser addon for this shit.
>>
>>14274263
Next time read what op actually wrote
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.