[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I really need some help I'm looking for a book I read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 685x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 685x1024
Guys I really need some help
I'm looking for a book I read in elementary school, it was a series of hard covers with artwork similar to a series of unfortunate events
It was about steampunk pirates in that sort of future where it's advanced but there are still wooden/metal ships and i think they could fly?
There was also magic involved and I remember some sort of forging process which has the only words I remember "white hot flame"
It was a pretty high level book for elementary kids
there's another book I desperately want to find but don't want to fill the catalog with another thread
Pic unrelated for obvious reasons
>>
yoooo that shit has to be the edge chronicles
>>
My dad used to read them to me the main charachters name is twig and he goes out to find his dad i think. The story revolves around like three other dudes throughout the series I think. Havent really read them in years
>>
I know this is a request, but how is it adult?
>>
>>14272295
YOU ARE A FUCKING GOD
HOLY SHIT
SO MANY YEARS OF MY LIFE WASTED LOOKING FOR THIS
GODDAMNIT I HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE NOW
>>
>>14272315
I don't have any sfw pics to use so I just posted it here
Plus this board is relatively more active
>>
>>14272326
Glad I could help man :~) hmu on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/hentaisquad

If you ever wana talk about books n shit
>>
>>14272340
Sure will man, you can't understand what a relief this is to finally know
>>
>>14272364
dude I feel ya, honestly one of the best series I ever read hands down. The artwork is insane and very rare to come across in a series.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.