[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna try masturbating by anal. Such as fingers, pens etc but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1456353858195.jpg (34 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456353858195.jpg
34 KB, 500x666
I wanna try masturbating by anal. Such as fingers, pens etc but it hurts a little even though fingers are quite small. Any tips for doing this? Thanks in advanced
>>
By the way I'm a guy
>>
stretch, relax, and lube up
the more you strain the more cleched your ass is and that hurts
>>
File: 55GalDrumAnalLube.jpg (15 KB, 325x377) Image search: [Google]
55GalDrumAnalLube.jpg
15 KB, 325x377
>>14264061
>>
What position should I be in? Like do I bend over and do it or what? I'm obviously very new to this
>>
i would probably go on all fours or lie on back with legs spread

relax, take your time, COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF LUBE
>>
>>14264137
Would saliva/spit work? I dont have any lube currently
>>
Sauce on pix?
>>
just use coconut oil while you shower.i have a marble shaver handler that works great. just squat
>>
Any sort of anal penetration need plenty of lube an relaxation. If you don't have lube, you can use cooking oil. Cocont oil is the best but olive or anyother type will do for masturbation (dont use it for sex because it will kill the condom). Spit is not good enough- not slippery enough and is absorbed too fast. You have two sphincters to get through. The first is under voluntary control (like when you push out to shit) and the second is involuntary and will only relax when the first sphicter is relaxed. If you are an anal masturbation virgin, you need to take your time. apply plenty of lube/oil to your finger and hole. Start massaging around the entrance. Apply gentle pressure to your anus and pushout gently as you increase preasure with your finger. Keep going- it is worth it. The prostate is located a couple inches in on the front wall of the rectum and if you learn how to stimulate it, you will get mind blowing orgasms. As you get more experienced you will be able to put bigger things inside with less lube and less warm up. have fun.
>>
Just relax and take your time. Take it slowly. Its rlly painful in the begining but the more you do it the more you'll enjoy. Start with like a finger and than take the and so on. I do that all the time by now. And I'm a guy ( although Im bi)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.