[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions and Ass pics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11
Hello /r I want to tell you guys something.
I've always been in love with this girl ass. She studied with me some years ago, and we lost contact. Recently, she got a job near my place. I used to vist her sometimes, but everytime I see that ass, I must resist my dick to don't go skyrocket.
So... I'm terrible with creepshots. I'm using a app called Slycam. Even so, 9/10 of my shots are garbarge.

BUT HERE COMES THE COOL PART
She left her phone unlocked near me and went to bathroom. I was able to find some pics of her ass (yes, it was recently deleted) and send them to me without problems. But now I'm EVEN MORE horny into her ass.
And no, she won't make out with me. She's lesbian.

Please, help me to make this thread endure. I'll meet her again in few hours, and if someone has any tip of creepshot... please say it.

So... after this long text, I'll dump the pics. You guys deserve it.
>>
File: IMG_92322.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_92322.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
creepshot (Yeah, I fucked up with photoshop. But you guys can see the size)
>>
face pic
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Pic that I've found on her phone
>>
To take a creepshot make it look like you are trying to find a better signal for your phone and say stuff like where I can I find a god damn signal?!
That's what I do anyways :)
>>
>>14244410
Yeah. I just have problems with light.
If I could use the flash, it would be great, but that would be too obvious.
>>
>>
>>14244417
Oh didn't realise you have a flash on,
Don't know then :/
>>
File: 1.jpg (40 KB, 235x538) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40 KB, 235x538
>>
File: 2.jpg (83 KB, 314x904) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
83 KB, 314x904
>>
Do you know if there is a Slycam for Andriod? Can't seem to find one :/
>>
File: IMG_9238.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9238.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>14244449
Of course, I can just go and turn off the flash, but they'll end up like this.
Could someone do a X-ray, maybe?
>>
File: 3.jpg (47 KB, 304x561) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
47 KB, 304x561
>>
File: 4.jpg (30 KB, 410x528) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
30 KB, 410x528
>>
>>14244464
I tried to x-ray them but it can't be done sorry :/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.