[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody know how I can download galleries off of imagefap? Months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 51ADD8D[1].jpg (299 KB, 1545x2058) Image search: [Google]
51ADD8D[1].jpg
299 KB, 1545x2058
Anybody know how I can download galleries off of imagefap?

Months ago I had a program for Firefox that worked in sync with Greasemonkey which allowed me to click a button up top which would download all the images on the current page of the gallery, but I've switched computers now, and I can't find where I found it.

Anyone care to help?
>>
Could it be downthemall extension?
>>
>>14231119
>>14231119
That actually does look like it, but I remember needing to get either a script, or something specifically for imagefap.
>>
>>14231119
Yea, I downloaded it, and it downloads, but all the images are the thumbnails of the images, instead of the actual images.
>>
File: down.png (14 KB, 307x116) Image search: [Google]
down.png
14 KB, 307x116
>>14231202
You have an option to either download image or download link. As long as you have the type of file you want, it should work. Just a FYI, DownThemAll is no longer being developed. It will stop working at some point.
>>
>>14231220
Yea, I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong, but it used to be a one-click download and all the images on the container page would be downloaded, and it would automatically ignore gifs and webms and thumbnails.

When I click "dTa OneClick", it downloads the images in the gallery, then dozens of other un-related images, and I'm not sure how to permanently disable the other links it's analyzing.
>>
>>14231220
>>14231266
Nevermind, I think I found it.

It requires two more extra button presses, but it's still better than saving each image individually.
>>
>>14231266
i assume it has somekind of filter option to seek only *.jpg links and other option to add rules that those images has to fill (ie. if image is larger than 100KB dload it)
>>
>>14231085

I would really like to know where I can find more of the pic of the blonde lady ... reverse image search brought me only dating sites
>>
File: prefs.png (45 KB, 1005x260) Image search: [Google]
prefs.png
45 KB, 1005x260
>>14231266
You use the one click setting after you have already refined file type & save location.
>>14231293
Yup, there are file type filters but the standard image one will also grab gif files. You can use the custom filter to just grab jpgs
>>
ripme
>>
>>14231085
try Jdownloader d-o-t org

if it has a plugin for imagefap, and it probably does, you just paste the gallery link and it downloads from all pages
>>14231220
>It will stop working at some point.
its becuse firefox announced it will "become another browser" in the next months, probably 2017, and dta and thousands of advanced extensions will become imcompatible

PaleMoon browser that forked away from firefox a few versions ago, will remain the guardian of the light

>>14231272
>two more extra button presses
to save the entire gallery?
using greasemonkey? how?

imagefap doesnt link to images, but to an html page showing the image, how do you do it?

>>14231351
that filename is from that site
mot
[erasethis]
her
[erasethis]
less
[erasethis]
dot
[erasethis]com
[erasethis]51ADD8D

not that it helps much
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.