[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nude request Facewap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6
File: Mariela, Working Friend.jpg (73 KB, 800x303) Image search: [Google]
Mariela, Working Friend.jpg
73 KB, 800x303
Requirements:

1- A good quality photo of the head of the girl .
2- A full body picture to make editing as real as possible .
3- Inform who is the girl and a brief explanation why the Facewap. This will help motivate me and finish the work.

Leave an example of the final work .

Note: Only taketh orders on Friday and Saturday. The work will be for the same day or ultimately Sunday.
>>
Ok op she is really fucking hot and her name is caitlin and she dating this annoying ass bitch who beats her so yea op if u can i just wanna forget about it and get my fantasys straight and ill send some body pics too
>>
>>14225748
Heres the body pic
>>
>>14225748
I need this photo full head, Bro.
>>
File: vc7.jpg (49 KB, 907x907) Image search: [Google]
vc7.jpg
49 KB, 907x907
her name is Valentina and I know her from neighborhood, always wanted to fuck her but she prefers rich people and im a poorfag :D
>>
File: 331096_2156241398638_3707127_o.jpg (178 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
331096_2156241398638_3707127_o.jpg
178 KB, 1280x960
Can you remove the clothes in the left girl, shes my cousin
>>
>>14225764
Heres a full head op
>>
>>14225837
Op u still there
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.