[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone write a story what they'd do to her, or face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: PicsArt_02-16-07.55.52.jpg (292 KB, 1440x1743) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-16-07.55.52.jpg
292 KB, 1440x1743
Can someone write a story what they'd do to her, or face swap, or nude shop? Thanks
>>
>>14219274
info??
>>
>>14219276
Do you have an email?
>>
>>14219276
Email me at [email protected]
>>
>>14219274
id tie that slut down to the bed nice and tight like in pic related, then once i knew she couldnt get out of her bondage, id start finger fucking her tight little pussy until it got nice and wet, then once her pussy was ready to get destroyed, id pick her panties up off the floor and shove them in her mouth to make sure she shuts up while i pound the shit out of her pussy
>>
File: slut tied to the bed.jpg (88 KB, 800x358) Image search: [Google]
slut tied to the bed.jpg
88 KB, 800x358
>>14219558
forgot reinforcing pic, i kinda blow at photoshopping but fuck em
>>
File: Mr_Popo-03.jpg (18 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
Mr_Popo-03.jpg
18 KB, 568x320
i'd gently take the phone from her and set it aside to crush with a hammer later on. then i'd hug her until that prissy entitled look faded from her face, mess up her hair until she giggles then we'd sit down and watch back to back episodes of Dragonball Z Abridged until she was smiling without being prompted to by her fucking phone.

we might even fuck later on.
>>
Is her op here?
>>
You guys dig this chick?
>>
>>14219780
Yes
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.