[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im hanging myself today so my request is how should i do it ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
Im hanging myself today so my request is how should i do it ? What knot should i use and where to place it to cut off the carotoid artery ? If you have please post some pics and videos
>>
Dont do it bro. You need someone to talk to?
>>
I will do it live sucks .... evereything sucks nozhing in special just the way we life people and so an
>>
>>14137174
Tell us... more.
>>
there is not much to say its just a normal life like everyone has i just have enough its not a life i want to life and to change it is to exhausting
>>
Don"t do it! There Will be beters days, i had the same feelings a year ago.. I am very glad i Didn"t do it.. You to talk with people you love, they Will be there for you️
>>
In death no sun will shine, no moon will beam, no tears are seen and no laughter heard. If you think life sucks and want to end it, you still have no idea what you will leave behind. it's not worth it
>>
>>14137254
i know what i leave... good things, bad things, everything thats what i want everything ends in death
>>
hey if you are going to die anyways set a date for it or just do things you always wanted to do but couldnt or stupid shit. I mean you are going to die anyways its not like you will have to deal with the consequences if things go bad. Whats the worst that can happen?
>>
Do not do it. There is nothing on the other side. I know. I've been there...
>>
See the bucket list movie. Perspective is enlightening, anon.
>>
>>14137302
Nothing hm ? sounds pretty good to me
>>
Don't do it. Life can be hard or may seem useless from time to time but it's not worth ending it, you never know what you will miss on your life.
>>
Don't do it buddy. Please.
>>
but if you are looking for drifting into sleep it might sting at first but take what ever money you have buy something nice to drink, wine, alcohol, koolaid, whatever you like, run a warm bath or a bucket of warm water if you dont have a bath, then slit your wrists and doze off slowly drifting to sleep. cowards did it like this in Rome so it must a nice way to go
>>
>>14137323
actually its way more painfull than hanging ( if you do it right )
>>
>>14137323
>
and im also not living alone so its not to easy to do it in the bath eeveryone would hear me
>>
>>14137367
well thats discouraging. sorry op if you did it right and hurt worse
>>
>>14137376
are you able to leave the house?
>>
nah lad don't do it
it's always darkest before the dawn.
>>
>>14137377
i dont need i can hang myself on the balcony
>>
wont some one see you then cut the rope?
>>
>>14137311
It is not ... believe me. I do not know why you want to do this. I do not want to tell you what to do. Sure you have your reasons. Just asking you to think about because it's a one-way road to nowhere. Four years ago, when my heart stopped, I did not want anything else, just come back from the empty darkness.
>>
im the guy trying to find a good way for you, but doesnt know anything about hanging, and suicide is a perminent solution to a temporary problem. but we arent you, we dont know your life so its easy for us to say "dont do it" but if you honestly think that there is no way out of it then do it. for me im probably going to kill myself but im gonna be a god guy and do it while everyone is taking an ap test or when im in college so either a bunch of people get a 5 on the ap exam or my room mate gets all A's for the semester
>>
>>14137413
Im living in Germany its dark outside noone will see me
>>
Seems like noone can give me a real answer so i need to try it out bb
>>
good luck
>>
>>14137465
The answer is in your heart
>>
Suggestion! Wait two weeks and see if you still want to kill yourself. If so, then go ahead.
>>
if you were serious, you would do your own damn homework. Your OP image has the basics of a noose. But with a hanging, you aren't trying to cut off carotid artery flow, you are going for

a) a long suffocation (painful)

OR

b) a broken neck (theoretically painless) then suffocation

the determining factor between the above 2 is the length of the freefall, before the rope comes taught

try doing it with a bungee cord for laughs...
>>
Please don't do it, you seem like a really cool person, I know that you have the potential to do great things in your life...
>>
>>14137726
And I know it can seem like life isn't worth living sometimes, but I would advise you to never give up... I don't know you, so I don't know much else to say, but please don't give up, you can accomplish whatever goals you have in this life if you try hard enough.
>>
I tryed it once and failed have a cell phone in you pocket in case you change your mind. Tie the knot thick at the top (once agaib if yoh change your mind grasp the rope and grin til 911 gets there) I am not going to tell you not to but this may not be what you want
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.