[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Privilege.jpg (24 KB, 404x400) Image search: [Google]
Privilege.jpg
24 KB, 404x400
>Walking into store
>Fat sweaty kid pushing in carts
>Sheepishly offers me one, looking at the ground
>Walk past without looking at him or acknowledging his presence
>Go straight to the sea food section
>Order 2 lbs king crab, 1 lobster
>Head to the meats
>Pick up most expensive steak available
>Go to produce section
>Pick up the freshest asparagus they offer
>Head to the liquor section
>Balvenie 21
>Go to checkout
>All the girls are staring at me and whispering to each other as I walk past, muscles bulging as I carry my groceries
>Qt 8.4 cashier looking nervous, hands fumbling, as she rings up my dinner
>Clears her throat
>"Y-you, your total comes to... $327.68." unable to look me in the eyes
>Pull out my money clip, so thick I can barely get it out of my Armani jacket pocket
>Clean off 4 crisp 100 dollar bills and hand them to her
>Drop of sweat runs down the side of her face as her trembling hand takes the cash
>All the males start howling and jacking off
>Cart-pusher kid is already cumming on the freshly moped floor
>Reach out, gingerly wipe the drop of sweat off her face as my Omega watch blinds half the people in the room
>Entire store watching in terror and amazement, the children looking away in fear, their mothers pants becoming more wet with every second
>Suck the sweat off my finger as my diamond hard cock is bulging against my $2,000 pants
>"Keep the change."
>Her knees almost give out as she orgasms, crying out in pleasure
>"T-thank you."
>"It was my privilege."
>>
>>14120616
James Bond is so not suave in the early movies it's just bizarrely comical
like I'm not sure but they might be completely self parodying
something like 5 movies in and one of them starts with him blackmailing a nurse into sleeping with him
>>
>>14120632
A lot of the James Bond movies were campy parody placed into a spy/action movie. With names like Pussy Galore, it's not really surprising.

Additionally, OP seems to have confused this place for /b/.
>>
Yeah I should have gone with Pierce Bronson
>>
>>14120641
actually I'm looking for more privilege comps
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.