[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please nudeshop her. I'm going to send her the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 13
Can someone please nudeshop her. I'm going to send her the results and try to blackmail her for her nudes. I will post her nudes.
>>
>>
>>
How's this going to work? What you gonna tell her?
>>
I'm going to send her the results. I'm going to tell her to send nudes or I'll post the "nudes" that I have on all over Facebook and other social media. Simple as that
>>
Unless you have any suggestions. She is pretty dumb and I think she'll fall for it
>>
If it really works you should use the real nudes to blackmail for sex lol
>>
Well lets just hope for the best. So hopefully someone does nudeshop her
>>
File: 1451770150474.png (911 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451770150474.png
911 KB, 1200x1600
>>
>>14087516
Nice can you do one of the other pics. I want to send multiple to her.
>>
got any pics with better angels?
>>
>>14087525
Well she has a ton of pics but most are pretty bad quality if you want I can post some more.
>>
post some that are full frontal or in bikini pics should be easy to nudeshop
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Those are her best pics.
>>
File: 1451772320422.png (1 MB, 1017x2048) Image search: [Google]
1451772320422.png
1 MB, 1017x2048
Heres an xray
>>
>>14087582
Great work but I'm only sending her nudeshops
>>
File: 1451772320422.png (1 MB, 1017x2048) Image search: [Google]
1451772320422.png
1 MB, 1017x2048
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.