[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1451687872782.jpg (153 KB, 1000x491) Image search: [Google]
1451687872782.jpg
153 KB, 1000x491
Why are the threds being archived?
>>
Sorry for asking, but im New to 4chan
>>
they are archived to be viewed later. This is a change made to 4chan only a short time ago. While they are archived they are closed and can't be responded to again
>>
Yes, its anoying. Makes it dificult to ansewer Requests.it happen severel times when i finaly finish PS a photo i cant post it cus the thred is archived.
>>
>>14086716
That is because of the limited bandwith and the high frequency of new threads and posts on the board, there is only a certain number of active threads. If no one posts in the thread for a while it gets pushed back by the new threads until its out of the limitation number of active posts and gets achived. Thats why you often see people post "bump" in order to bump their thread to the top of the limitaion number again. If you make fakes and know you can't reply quickly tell the requesters to keep the thread bumped. Most likely they will do. Otherwise you can just collect fakes and post them in a new thread once you have made a couple for the requesters to save them.
>>
Ohh i see, Thanks alot for the enlightment. :)
>>
>>14086769
Postimage
Dot org
/gallery/1j9u956s0/
>>
File: 20151211_114856.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151211_114856.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Nero I seen tour work last night was wondering if u ever did my pic
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.