[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firstly, I wanted to write here, that I'd suck dick for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1449010396545.jpg (114 KB, 539x800) Image search: [Google]
1449010396545.jpg
114 KB, 539x800
Firstly, I wanted to write here, that I'd suck dick for this information
But that I'm not gonna do, you have to settle for a honest thankyou.

pic not related

There is this Anime.
- The protagonist is a samurai with a katana.
afaik he has no special powers besides his swordmanship and human physique at its pinnacle
- there is this crazy woman with all kinds of cuting and operation utensils coming out of her back, hold by long, jointed thin arms of metal.
- in the last or one of the last episodes she trades in her arms and legs for the arms, legs and venomous tail of some lizard like creature that fought the protagonist before and managed to poison him.
-the lizard like creature laughs manically, looking at his new arms. Then his new legs, seemingly still controlled by that woman, starts walking in the shallow water and his new arms choke him while his head is under water.
-the woman then fights the progagonist and afaik she looses one arm to him, the other she manages to poison with her new venomous tail. The protagonist, being mercyful lends her his sword with which she cuts of the poisoned arm before the venom can reach other bodyparts.
- then, unthankfully, she attacks the protagonist with all weapons arms out of her back, while he has turned his back to her. needless to say, she looses this arms too and is in the next scenes showed walking lonely in a delirious state.
- the main good and bad guy look like they're related to each other. actually they're babies in adult bodies and the anime ends with them being turned into a yingyang symbol

which anime was this?
Thank you
>>
>>14074058
no idea, but i'll give you a bump.
>>
thx for the bump.
i'll wait til sleeptime
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.