[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember a few years ago seeing a model from a site like met-art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 298x493) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 298x493
I remember a few years ago seeing a model from a site like met-art whose list of other names included Elisha Cuthbert. This was when she was in her prime.

The model had russian sounding name like everyone else on them sites and dyed reddish hair, but she did look identical to the actress - there were a couple of conversations on forums with people speculating that she was the same person, having done nude modelling under a fake name before her acting really got big.

But now google searches reveal nothing. The closest I can find is searches for "Elisha cutbert met-art" and things like that leading me to other models with similar faces but not bodies or whatever.

Maybe they were never the same person, or maybe her PR team barraged the net with false links and sites so the truth wouldn't come out, but I prefer the fantasy that it was her

Anyone know how to find the original model? Name, galleries etc?
>>
File: Elisha-Cuthbert-18.jpg (45 KB, 600x764) Image search: [Google]
Elisha-Cuthbert-18.jpg
45 KB, 600x764
>>
File: Elisha-Cuthbert-02.jpg (37 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
Elisha-Cuthbert-02.jpg
37 KB, 600x589
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.