[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hack fb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: chlo.jpg (105 KB, 951x960) Image search: [Google]
chlo.jpg
105 KB, 951x960
hey guys, I think my gf is cheating on me and I want to find out if she sent pictures via FB to this particular guy she's been hanging out with a lot. How do you hack into someone's FB account?, I don't want anyone else to do it except me.

pic related her
>>
>>14065586
Nudes and I'll give you the run down of how to do it. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>14065593
I'll email you the ones she might have sent to him if you tell me how, if not I'll send you nudes either way but I want to figure this out first
>>
>>14065599
Drag. Few steps and easy but she need to not loge in on 24 hours
>>
>>14065614
ok I think I can make that happen and then what?
>>
>>14065619
Drag. You have to change her password by hit the forget password botton. You need her email
>>
>>14065628
but then I'd need to be able to get into her email, which I also don't know the pass to
>>
>>14065632
There is the i have no longer that email acces botton and they give you the option of a New e mail, you have to du a New one
>>
Or make a fake Facebook web page to get her email antes password, i know how
>>
>>14065651
explain
>>
>>14065661
The fake web page is like the contact us panel of a difrent web page, that means you put a e mail and a coment (password) and Send it as a email to the owner of the page. done you have the e mail and her password,
>>
>>14065586
Only if you promise to beat her senseless if she did. Like; beat the fuck out of her and post it.
>>
>>14065678
I'll post whatever I can but I won't beat her
>>
I can explain how to do everything if u want to : add me on kik :"gotchan"
>>
Just post her nudes faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.