[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Translation Request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Wasnt sure where to put it

I am requesting a translation of this page idk why but i have the feeling its mirrored because a lot of the letters look like runes but some are like the mirrored looking

i give you my thanks and enjoy the hollidays
>>
It Is in runes. Good rune translation list
>>
seems like pretty normal runes, not even mirrored

reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Futhark

first few words transcribed: i gawe ïou three = I gave you three
>>
>>14061614
seems like my rune lists are way of then... thanks
>>
Still some words don't make sense,anyone wants to translate this completely for me?
>>
Any update OP? I kinda got bored after "I gave you three choices, the last one was yours" or something like that.
>>
>>14061633
well to make this more intresting i got this from a friend that blocked me and i was wondering why so she send me this...
>>
File: whut.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>14061640
>i got this from a friend that blocked me and i was wondering why so she send me this
She blocked you, so why even bother wasting your time trying to translate this? Obviously that's what she wants, otherwise she would had just said it in plain text instead of acting like some attention craving special snowflake...
>>
>>14061656
I'm no slowflake i'm sushi wrapped in my seaweed
>>
Anyways to update this real quickly some friends of my are actually using photoshop and some recognititon way to translate it all.. i'll post the translation later
>>
One of my friends has translated part of it...
As you can see not looking good ^^
>>
heres the full translation...

Mendan [Rune Letter]

I gave you Three choices
the last one was you
Final Judgement
I thought you where **********
like always i was mistaken
please do not continue
anymore you ignavus

Do not call me
Do not text me
Do not contact me at all.

We should remain as strangers
Like it should have been
a long time ago.

Amy told me you used asl
ports to get to me.

You ignavus
That is why i made a choice
this year.

Goodbye,
rosa._ K.R.
>>
i'd like to rag on her putting all that effort into something so pointless and say that OP dodged a bullet. runes intermixed with piglatin... jesus fucking christ.

but it's a bit pathetic that OP put in the effort to decypher it as well, especially after failing three chances. and with a guy called Florian going by "Rosa" online, it shouldn't come as a surprise why his gf left his faggy ass...
>>
>>14061852
wow, that *was* surprisingly enjoyable. she was quite nice and happily gave me your address and number. she was also mentioning something about you getting beat up next year? you probably shouldn't worry too much about it...

time to make a thread on /b/ i guess. enjoy your pizzas...
>>
>>14061866
>well then give my adress mate ^^ besides if she is going to beat me up i'm on the other side of the world lol
>>
>>14061866
Mind sending a pizza as well? I've got some mad munchies going on here...
>>
>>14061884
sure what do you want on it?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.