[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sick assburger motherfucker molested my 13 yo little sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Where can I get help ruining his life? She cracked after two years so there's an "investigation" going on. Turns out a 7 year old girl made a complaint about him a while ago and nothing came of it. He's a karate instructor for white belts (little kids) and his dad is a registered sex offender (1st degree sexual assault of a child under 13.) But he's going to get off the hook because he's a tard and 'didn't know any better.' This fucker shouldn't be allowed to work with kids ever again.

I have info for anyone that can help
>>
>>14044169
You likely won't get help from anyone on 4chan.

However, here's what to do if your story is true. Take the evidence and present it to everyone around the school where he works. Make sure the parents hear the story. Picket his place of business with signs that have his picture with the word Pedophile under it. All this is legal as long as you don't slander him by saying something false or commit libel by writing false evidence. You can call him a pedophile since no one can prove either way his sexual preferences and its a damning statement.

I offer a sincere word of caution: If you follow this through with patience and are legal about it, he might not go to jail, but you will legally have destroyed him. If you break the law or say something that is NOT true, it is your own life you will destroy and you will vindicate him and even make it easier for him to do so in the future.
>>
Thanks. I figured it was a long shot. I'd really love to just destroy him but I think legal advice is more valuable.

My mom talked to the main instructor of the dojo because there was issues with this guy harassing my sister before. He was suspended, but allowed to come back. So now that this has happened, the owner doesn't want to 'take sides.' His dad went to jail for only 4 years and that was for raping a kid, so I don't see this guy going to jail for molestation especially because he's 'special.' My sister doesn't want things to blow up because it was a while ago and I get it. She'd be really upset and embarrassed if we told people and it would only make her situation worse. But he works with kids, who knows what he has gotten away with, and if the police don't do anything and he doesn't get fired I feel like I have to do something.
>>
>>14044284
you have to be suspicious of cunts who choose to work with little children under conditions of little or no supervision.

start a rumor that the building he's working in has hidden security cameras everywhere, and see how he reacts.
>>
>>14044323
better yet, hire a private investigator to follow him for a year. Now you should have some solid evidence to fry him with that isn't related to your sister. Make the evidence public.
>>
>>14044354
note that this is also completely legal and if your PI is properly licensed, whatever he finds is also submissable as evidence in court.
>>
>>14044198
WIth regards to the term 'pedophile', don't use it on your signs or smear campaign. That term specifically has a different burden of proof in US libal/slander law. While most libel/slander places the burden of proof on the injured to prove that you knew your statements were false, the word 'pedophile' places the burden of proof on you to prove the target of the word genuinely is a pedophile .... and if his situation somehow lets him avoid criminal charges then you'll lose the suit.
>>
yawn...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.