[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making faceswaps against stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: dd.jpg (176 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
176 KB, 768x1024
Hi,
I can fake pictures for you if you send me a sexstory (I choose the plot). I ask for a pretty detailed story (at least 6 paragraphs) with 2-3 sex scenes.
For mor details about the faceswaps or the story send me an email here : [email protected]
>>
File: 102.jpg (332 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
332 KB, 900x600
Bumbing with one of my fakes
>>
File: from behind v2.jpg (302 KB, 850x571) Image search: [Google]
from behind v2.jpg
302 KB, 850x571
Another one
>>
File: 2.jpg (92 KB, 622x350) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
92 KB, 622x350
>>
>>14037686
There not bad but not worth all that time man
>>
File: 717.jpg (462 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
462 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>14037686
working on one that will blow your god damn mind op stay tuned
>>
>>14037858
Seriously
>>
File: jjki.jpg (47 KB, 432x672) Image search: [Google]
jjki.jpg
47 KB, 432x672
>>14037686
paragraph 1, also pick related, fake that slut.
It was a chilly, mid-November night, Lindsay was just on her way to the local bar to meet a few friends for some drinks. Carefully trying not to rub her freshly painted nails on anything, she clumsily dropped her phone. A young man, Tony, saw her struggling and assisted her in picking up her phone from the cold side walk of Philadelphia. "You dropped your phone" he said to her. The two continued walking when he mustered up the nerve to ask her where she was headed on such a fine evening. She told him that she was on her way to meet a few friends at the Boulder, the town’s most popular bar. He excitedly explained he was also heading there to meet a few of his old friends from college and suggested they walk there together to which she agreed. “I’m Tony, by the way” he says to her. “Lindsay, it’s nice to meet you.” The two continue walking and eventually get to the bar, Lindsay spots her friends and asks Tony if he would like to meet up again after he finds his friends. The two agree on the plan and go their separate ways.
>>
>>14038350
paragraph 2
Lindsay walks over to her friends and starts to give them all the details of her and Tony’s encounter. She hadn’t noticed much but she couldn’t help but talk about his muscular body. Her friend Autumn asked if she thought he would be the one who would end Lindsay’s year of no sex. She wasn’t sure, she was really tired of the one night stands that she had had the year before and was determined to not hook up with any guys unless she was in a committed relationship. The girls ordered their first round of drinks and decided to start looking for Tony and his friends. Meanwhile, tony and the boys were sitting in a corner booth in the front of the bar, enjoying a couple of beers. Tony started to tell them about this girl that he had walked to the bar with and how he thought she was down to clown. This conversation was cut short by Lindsay and her three friends walking over. “Room for four more?” she said jokingly as the group sat down. The 8 of them talked and got to know each other as they continued to order more and more drinks.
>>
>>14038354
paragraph 3
As the night went on, Autumn and Tony’s friend Mitch grew quite fond of each other, they talked about college and what they were each doing now. Mitch started telling her about his job at one of Philadelphia’s top accounting firms saying that he had originally started college as a music theory major but by the time his freshman year had passed he realized that there was no future in that field and switched to Accounting at Penn State. Autumn, a psychology major started talking about how she had been trying for months to find a job ever since graduation but has had no luck aside from working at her dads insurance company as a secretary. Amidst that conversation, Lindsay and Tony were talking about their lives as well.
>>
>>14038361
paragraph 4
As the night came to a close, Lindsay started fumbling around in a panic. “Is everything alright?” asked Tony worryingly. “Its just that I think I might have forgotten to take my keys and my roommate is in New York until tomorrow night. Tony offered to accompany her back to her apartment and told her that if she was indeed locked out, she could always spend the night at his apartment. Meanwhile, Autumn told Mitch that she was getting very tired and they she was going to leave in a few minutes. Mitch, noticing how dangerously intoxicated she was offered to walk her home so that she would not have to walk home alone, she said that would be lovely, and the two set off after saying goodbye. Autumn didn’t live far, only five or six blocks, when they got to her apartment, Mitch gave her a hug goodnight and said it was nice to meet you, when Autumn, in a drunk panic explained that she wanted mac and cheese but did not know how to make it right now and asked if Mitch could come inside and help her. The two walked inside and began to prepare the food. They didn’t get very far into the recipe before Mitch lifted her up onto the kitchen table and began kissing her. Meanwhile, back at the bar. Lindsay had come to the conclusion that she could not find her keys and did not know what to do. Tony offered to walk her to her apartment and if there was no way for her to get in, they would just walk to Tony’s it was only a few blocks away. The two said their goodbyes and began walking to Lindsay’s. Upon arriving they found that there was no one at the resident’s office of her apartment complex to create a spare key and the key that is usually under the mat was not there either. The couple started walking towards Tony’s apartment.
>>
>>14038369
paragraph 5
Back at Autumns apartment, her and Mitch had moved things from the kitchen to the bedroom, with Autumn in nothing but her bra and panties. Mitch got on top of her and began to ever so slightly rub the outer most part of her vagina, she moaned and told him to stop goofing around and just fuck her already. Mitch removed the last of his clothes and inserted his penis into Autumns tight, moist pussy. “Harder, more, please don’t stop!” she exclaimed as Mitch was making sweet passionate love to her on her queen sized mattress. He proceeded to pick her up off the bed, and bend her over her night stand where he continued to relentlessly pound her dripping wet pussy. When all was said and done, Autumn had orgasmed five times and was exhausted, the two got into bed together and were passed out within a matter of minutes.
>>
>>14038377
paragraph 5 (contd)
On the other side of town, at Tony’s apartment, things with him and Lindsay were getting hot and heavy in the bedroom. The two began with some foreplay when Lindsay urged Tony to open the draw on the night stand and use what was in there to “spice things up a bit”. In the drawer, Tony found everything from fuzzy handcuffs, to ball gags, to blind folds, and more. He took them out, and proceeded to tie Lindsay’s now naked body to the bed and gag and blind fold her. He took off his boxer briefs and began to rub the tip of his penis against Lindsay’s clit, as she moaned through the ball gag, Tony shoved his massive cock into Lindsay’s pussy that had not been used in over a year aside from dildos and her skinny little fingers. Lindsay sat there, helplessly tied and gaged, as Tony continued pounding her little clit until she squirted all over his dick and her sheets. Tony untied her and removed the gag and blindfold, and the two walked into the kitchen for a midnight snack and some Gatorade before bed to help with the hangover tomorrow. After finishing the left over Chinese food in Tony’s fridge and drinking obscene amounts of Gatorade, the two stumbled back into the bed room and fell asleep together.
>>
>>14038380
final paragraph
The next morning at Autumn’s apartment, her and Mitch awoke, very hungover and confused from the night before. The two pieced together last night and decided to see if Lindsay and Tony wanted to meet for brunch, Mitch called Tony and woke up him and Lindsay up early around 10:30 the 4 of them agreed to meet at the restaurant around 11:15. Lindsay and Tony spent much of the time before that talking and getting to know each other better, until they decided that there would be plenty of time for that at brunch and decided to fit in a quickie before brunch. At 10:58 the two decided it was time to get dressed and go meet their friends at QHOP, its like IHOP, but without the name brand. And because I was not good at writing conclusions at high school, and still suck at it in college, that’s all folks.
>>
bamp
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.