[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blow My Mind - Movie Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 11166725_ori.jpg (278 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11166725_ori.jpg
278 KB, 800x1200
Hi /b/

I've seen every movie ever made. Blow my mind with something as GOOD as Inception that I haven't seen.

I want a sci fi or thriller, suspence "fuck your mind up" type of movie. Not black and white from the 40's shit.

Win gets tits.
>>
Have you seen Kung Fury, that is the question
>>
If you can find it, the unrated director's cut of Butterfly Effect is awesome
Now he knows why his 'other' three brothers died in the womb
>>
>>14024865
mister babadook
>>
Have you seen Prisioners with Hugh Jackman? Awesome (but I still like inception better)
>>
>Memento
>>
>>14024865
Have you seen my dick in your moms ass?
>>
Have you seen 2 girls one cup?
>>
>>14024865
Have you seen "one man one jar"?
>>
WEak! I have seen all of these.
>>
>>14025018
Really? How did you lije my dick in your moms aas? Couse I know she liked it.
>>
She loved it. I loved it. We all loved it.
>>
>>14024865

shutter island??

Is also a mind fuck movie
>>
>>14024865
Well there's 2001: A Space Odyssey of course
>>
Donnie Darko
>>
These are the most fucking obvious movies in the world.
>>
Have we forgotten about Saw? Not really sci-fi though...
>>
Have you seen Cloud Atlas? i loved that one.
>>
you will need to watch it more than once to get all straight.
>>
Primer is a really good one, but kind of a obvious one nowadays.
>>
>>14025026
I'm so happy to hear that. I still dream of your moms ass you know.
The shit came drippin out of her ass while I was pounding it...that hole....oh man.....your mom has got a huge asshole. I love it. Send her my greetings will yah?
>>
>>14024865
Pi. It's an Aronofsky film. Trippy, cerebral. Sounds like what you're looking for.
>>
File: image.jpg (399 KB, 1200x1778) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399 KB, 1200x1778
>>
>shawshank redemption
>>
>fight club
>>
Coherence. One of those ones where the less said the better.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.