[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me please i need a paper written!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Help_button.png (178 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
Help_button.png
178 KB, 800x670
so guys i need a paper written about gun control that shows both sides of the coin that can pass a plagerizing check also it needs to be 5 pages minimum in mla format with atleast 4 credible sources cited if you deliver i will give you 20 bucks via paypal swear
>>
Do your own homework, kid.
>>
no i suck at life thats why im offering to pay someone the only reason i want it done is so i can not get an icomplete
>>
Bump to save a kids life.
>>
>>14014963
LOL ur gonna pay $20 to have ur paper written? try $200
>>
>>14014973
No dude, you don't suck. You need to just try. Do this shit, in order:

-1. Any self-respecting university will have a writing center that will teach student how to write a good paper, and will correct any grammar, formatting, and citation errors you have for free. Fina it, go there, and take advantage of it.
--------------------------
-2. Five pages is fucking nothing. Look at this outline:

Page 1: Opening statement and thesis
Pages 2-3: Pros of gun control
Pages 3-4: Cons of gun control
Page 5: Review finding and ending thesis statement

Using 1 source per page when talking about the pros and cons on pages 2-4 is easy enough. If the paper is double spaced, then that's the equivalent of HALF A PAGE of shit you need to talk about per source. Most of that is just you talking about what the source says, and the rest is up to you to expand on it. It will practically write itself.
---------------------------
3. Gather your info BEFORE writing your paper. We live in an age of unprecedented access to information. Utilize it. Go to Google and type in
"Pros and Cons of gun control", and start looking from there. It couldn't be simpler. Use everything you find to build your idea on what you will talk about throughout your paper. WRITE THOSE IDEAS DOWN AS THEY COME TO YOU. Then use those ideas as a check list when writing your paper. Whenever you find a website you want to save for your paper (for whatever reason), bookmark it.

And the advantage of sources is that they can fill the bulk of your paper and it will only make it better. Don't be shy to get more than just 4. The more sources you cite and expand on, the less shit you need to come up with on your own.
-----------------------------
4. Use http://www.citationmachine.net/ to assemble your sources. It will then give them to you in the proper format to put on your Works Cited page.
---------------------
5. Make one final trip to the University writing center for final editing.
-------
6. Done
>>
if i wanted a paper for more than twenty they are wesbites that sell them for 30 also why not let an individual earn the money instead
>>
>>14015001
go to one of those websites then bitch. gl.
>>
>>14014997
This. OP do this. One weekend and this paper could be hammered out.
We believe in you OP
>>
>>14015081
i dont believe in OP, hes a newfag
>>
laws only affect law abiding citizens.
gun control laws empower criminals.

gun control advocates who sensationalize criminals who commit murder are terrorists.

If you support gun control laws, you are a traitor to America, and what it stands for.
You would be much happier living in China with your fellow gunless commies, where your leaders dictate that you can't breed more than once.
>>
File: 20070803061307.jpg (43 KB, 384x494) Image search: [Google]
20070803061307.jpg
43 KB, 384x494
I be hoping they pass laws to take guns away from innocent people. Bitch pulled a knife on me once. If she'd had a gun I'd be dead. Tell congress to not let women have guns.
>>
you often hear about "black on black crime" or about violet crimes in black neighborhoods.
This is because of gun control laws. Statistically speaking black neighborhoods are comprised largely of convicted felons who have lost their right to carry guns. Unarmed and helpless to defend themselves, the black neighborhoods are sitting ducks for criminals.

Meanwhile in my neighborhood, there are very few convicts, practically everyone has a gun, or several guns in their home. Criminals don't even come down my street. The worst crime in my neighborhood in the last ten years, was when old Mr Johnson forgot to put his car in park. It rolled down the street and took out a mailbox.
The police don't even patrol my neighborhood.
Gun owners should get a tax break for not needing police services.
>>
Most gun related crimes are perpetrated by people who should not have had a gun under already existing gun control laws. More laws are not going to stop criminals from getting guns when criminal don't obey laws anyway.

If you want to reduce gun crimes, stop letting violent criminals get away with it. Stupid laws like "3 strikes" "10-20-Life" allow criminals to get off. No strikes, you're out, period.
Using a gun in the commission of a crime, for example: pointing a gun at a bank teller and saying "give me all the money" to have a gun stuck in your face is traumatic. Police do it every day so they forget just how disturbing it is, and they really shouldn't. Committing a crime where you intentionally terrorize some one, is an act of terrorism. forget the 10-20-life anyone who points a gun at someone and robs or rapes, goes straight to the death penalty. there's no "oh he was just having a bad day"
>>
The majority of mass shootings 52% are done by niggers. You just don't hear about them because they are done in the commision of another crime like a robery.
>>
>>14015398
most violent murders are committed by liberal sluts who love cum in their vaginas but don't want to raise a child.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.