[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some particular shooping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Can somebody edit this so pepe's wearing a flannel shirt and a beanie?

Somebody's trying to be the gardian of what people can and can't find attractive and things need to be put into perspective.
>>
bump

i think i know what op is talking about and she definitely does need to get told
>>
File: 1272783071212.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1272783071212.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>13984921
>wearing a flannel shirt

"clothes don't make the man"
a flannel shirt won't make you look sexy
>>
File: 008.jpg (2 MB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
2 MB, 2304x3072
>>
>>13585039
some people find flannel and beanies attractive and somebody's getting upset that people who are not part of their demographic find them attractive too.

im trying to show them how immature they're being and i got a real nice way to do it and for it i need this damned pepe
>>
>>13985077
i'm not shopping it because that's just retarded.

you're confused. you aren't attracted to a girl because of the dress she's wearing. if you're attracted to the dress, it probably means you should buy one for yourself.

same goes for make-up if you like girls who wear make-up, got get your own make-up

it sounds like you've fallen victim to the fashion industry, and what they want you to believe is attractive. boobs are atractive not bras
lips are attractive not red animal waste byproducts called lipstick
feet are attractive not crocks
asses are atractive not thongs

pepe would be ashamed of you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.