[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone Got A Payed Fakku Account?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Fakku.jpg (11 KB, 460x140) Image search: [Google]
Fakku.jpg
11 KB, 460x140
>>
There are several much better, and free, alternatives. Why are you going for Fakku?
>>
>>13973977
well, some source like pururin and nhentai doesnt have fakku exclusive hentais like the one that needs fakku subscribtion(AKA Monthly payment)
>>
>>13973982
>exclusive hentais
Do you have specific examples? It sounds very implausible.

(Also, a helpful protip: using "hentais" will get you laughed at on here.)
>>
>>13973988
lol, knew there was something wrong with my posts
there are some hentai that need to be paid right? so if it is some old stuff that is posted around few years ago, i could find it in other sites while the latest ones are not findable

not sure if it is because of fakku only translators or what

btw how to do the green font color?
>>
Fakku actually buys the two most popular magazines and translates that stuff. Its supposed to be high quality artists. If you subscribe to the site you gain access to those.
>>
>>13973995
>>13973998
Again, I'm going to need specific examples. The panda and the other sites all have some of the "latest" titles; to be fair, many of them badly scanned, untranslated (or translated poorly), but you can still fap to them. How good are the image sizes? Better than on free sites?

Also: only two magazines?
>>
>>13973998
oohhh, so it is like that
then i will just have to wait for a few years for it to read it for free
there is tons of other free hentai anyway coz i'm a stingy jew
>>
File: fakku1.png (695 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
fakku1.png
695 KB, 1366x768
>>13974007
like the fakku exclusive ones for example, couldn't find it anywhere in nhentai, pururin or g-e hentai
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.