[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove the blur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: img1.jpg (19 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
img1.jpg
19 KB, 534x800
Can someone remove the blur somehow so the tits can be seen ? Is it even possible. I need the whole picture, not only the hand to be focused.
>>
aaand again.
>>
bummp
>>
pls ?
>>
>>13964285
There is no blur.
This was an intentional use of tight focus.
The part of the image can't be sharpened into focus because that is the way that it was shot.
Also, her nipple is covered by hair so you aren't missing much.
>>
>>13964498
yea, i know, but the thing was to make it a little more clear, not removing the blur completely.
>>
>>13964505
*sigh*
THERE IS NO BLUR!
Focus can't be changed AFTER.
The image CAN NOT be sharpened.
How many different ways can I say it isn't possible before you actually listen & understand?
>>
>>13964565
That's the word i use "blur" because I don;t really know how to write it. I tried with photoshop and made it a little bit more clear, but wanted to ask if someone can do better, I know oyou can't remove it, but when you change the sharpen and other stuff it changes somehow.
>>
File: 1448211361938e.jpg (32 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
1448211361938e.jpg
32 KB, 534x800
you can run an aggressive high-pass filter, but there's only so much you can do. it won't magically create detail that wasn't there to begin with due to the parts being out of focus.
>>
>>13964285

Smoking is gross. Get a real fetish.
>>
>>13964594
that's what i asked about, but that douche is talking shit all the time. I'm not a native english speaker and he can't understand that it's not easy to construct your sentence to make more sense to a dumbass like him..
>>
>>13964498
>no
>can't
>>13964565
>no
>can't
>CAN NOT
>>13964622
You don't have to be a master of the language to be able to understand the word NO.
>>
File: 2.png (370 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
2.png
370 KB, 534x800
Best I could do, anon.
>>
>>13964703
that fake nipple tho haha, thanks man !
>>
>>13964713
Anon used Smudge Tool attack!

It wasn't very effective.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.