[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Near impossible song to find. Anyone know of any good lyrics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: -1_5269873_0_1_3.jpg (100 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
-1_5269873_0_1_3.jpg
100 KB, 768x768
Woke up this morning and heard a song on the radio -- Been trying to find it since. Contacted the station it was on but the guys couldn't help me for some reason. Old rock, sort of sounded like 'Must Have Got Lost' by J. Geils. Lyrics included "You're so desperate to be alone" and "can't seem to find my way home" I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas, /r? Whoever finds it gets ex gf nudes (pic related)
>>
Was it Five Finger Death Punch - Far From Home?
>>
>>13959563
Unfortunately not -- It was on a vintage radio station
>>
>>13959428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2dRe8s5v7w
>>
>>13959428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBreDtazad8

Classic rock station and my wonky brain says it's this one..
>>
>>13959749

Nup.

>>13959751

Damn, cool track, but unfortunately not it. Thanks tho, anon.
>>
It's probably never going to be found. It's just that it reminds me of her, but in a bad way, that made me hate her even more.Maybe it was a one time thing and just won't happen again.
>>
More details about the song>>13959689
>>13959689
>>>13959563
vintage

Where're you from?
>>
>>13959428
Was it Styx?

https://youtu.be/TNQdfHU7Vws
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L82II1lNjo

This one perhaps?
>>
>>13960198
Old, 70's kind of rock, like the song Must Have Got Lost. Male singer, repeated the same phrase sometimes in a chorus. I'm Ausfag.

>>13960217
>>13960265
Neither of these

I just can't fucking let go I need this song, it did something to me. I'm about to have my weekly get drunk by myself and fucking self-pity I thought I would have found this song by now. I've literally found songs by just one word an a tune to hum to, but not this.
>>
>>13960578
You have no idea bro. I spent over close to 20 years looking for a song. I finally found it and nothing changed.
>>
>>13960586
Thanks, anon. It's just some weird spontaneous pursuit
>>
>>13960629
can you hum it?
>>
With the litte info you supplied I keep coming back to three songs. And you've disqualified all three.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ttbSdIlNDY

was it this one?
>>
Do you know any more of the lyrics?
>>
>>13961156
Bruh, same as these two songs >>13960217
>>13960265

It's been covered a lot
>>
>>13959428
Give us the station name op
>>
>>13961477
Same song, just a cover.

Fuck it. Not going to find it. I'll keep the station on during my Fallout 4 play through (makes sense because it's vintage and I don't want to hear Atom Bomb Baby on repeat) I'll let you guys know if I ever find it and greentext why. But thanks a lot, appreciate it.
>>
Why won't you let us help you? Now I'm curious to know what song you're talking about.
>>
>>13961779
Frustrated as fuck there's not an exact lyric search engine. "You're so desperate to be on your own" was exactly the lyrics I heard, wrote them down the second I heard them, but all these lyrics search engines give me these words but seperated. Ergo everyone keeps finding that same song.
>>
What was the station name?
>>
>>13962275
OP is being a nigger and won't tell us

Probably thinks if we know his rough location the 4chan boogeyman will come and rape him
>>
>>13962425
but everyone knows the hacker 4chan will hack my telephone and my car if I even tell him my country
>>
Vintage FM, relayed from the states
>>
Is she really that hot?
>>
At this point I think people just want to know this song. I'm telling you though, it will be a letdown. Just like my lifelong mystery.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.